Go Back   TJ's DJ's DJ Forums for Rap, Hip Hop, Reggae, R&B, Reggaeton, MP3 and Serato DJs > Videos

Notices

Video-statistics
Categories alltogether: 7
Videos alltogether: 264
Top-sender:
  1. TJ (97)
  2. Dapublicist (17)
  3. Red Lion (14)
Categories
Search videos
Best rated videos (same category)
biggie freestyle
biggie freestyle
2CRUNK.com interview & performing LIVE on Hood Hard TV!!!
2CRUNK.com interview & performing LIVE on Hood Hard TV!!!
2CRUNK.com Oomp Camp LIVE TV commercial feat. Sean Paul of YoungBloodZ
2CRUNK.com Oomp Camp LIVE TV commercial feat. Sean Paul of YoungBloodZ
Random videos (same category)
Rob Gold performs Ain't Gotta Like It Live in Ruleville,MS
Rob Gold performs Ain't Gotta Like It Live in Ruleville,MS
Great Day - Calibe ft. Ice Cube (Radio Version)
Great Day - Calibe ft. Ice Cube (Radio Version)
JIMMIE REIGN - Different Person {Official Music Video}
JIMMIE REIGN - Different Person {Official Music Video}
V D J MIX BY STYLOOP
V D J MIX BY STYLOOP

Music Videos Post your favorite Music Videos here...

Videos in category Music Videos
Kasuwell hwpo 2 Kasuwell hwpo 2

Young indie artist from the 305 making major noise in the streets
03-07-2011, 06:25 AM by kasuwell Views: 2,376 - Hoster: YouTube - Comments: 0
JAI STEELS: FREE PAPER JAI STEELS: FREE PAPER

Art By: Marcel Daly Courtesy of dominENTfactor multi media : Leon Robinson Courtesy of StoreHouse Media : Tungz Twisted Courtesy of Apparition photography : Andre M Courtesy of Andre M photography : Banksy Courtesy of banksy .com ...
01-30-2011, 11:19 PM by ricashade Views: 2,295 - Hoster: YouTube - Comments: 1
MR RHIL RECORDS J JEMISON(LIGHT UP) MR RHIL RECORDS J JEMISON(LIGHT UP)

THIS IS ONE OF J JEMISONS SONGS OFF HIS NEW MIXTAPE "NEED I SAY MORE" DROPPING NEXT MONTH.THE VIDEO WAS SHOT IN TAMPA WITH A CAMEO BY MR SOUTHERN SMOKE DJ SMALLZ...
01-26-2011, 11:03 AM by RHILRECORDS Views: 2,915 - Hoster: YouTube - Comments: 0
Monica Picks Mississippi RB Artist for Duet! Monica Picks Mississippi RB Artist for Duet!

RB/Soul artists from all across the country entered in the "Here I AM Talent Search With Monica" Competition in hopes of earning this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. As the one artist "Still Standing" ML "The Truth" can shout "Here I Am" at the...
01-11-2011, 03:31 AM by Dapublicist Views: 2,387 - Hoster: YouTube - Comments: 0
ML the Truth First Time ML the Truth First Time

MLtheTruth First Time Directed by Dreka Shevon 100 Drums Production LLC ML the Truth LL Cool J's Boomdizzle.com "Battle Ground" Winner - November 2010 Cellular South "Listener's Choice" EMERGE Competition Winner - September...
01-11-2011, 03:30 AM by Dapublicist Views: 2,475 - Hoster: YouTube - Comments: 0
Great Day - Calibe ft. Ice Cube (Radio Version) Great Day - Calibe ft. Ice Cube (Radio Version)

Download the Great Day EP FREE: http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/avgqtc. A retake on the Ice Cube hip hop classic "Today was a Good Day". Email misscalibe@gmail.com for Versions, Dubplates, Bookings, Drops. www.Twitter.com/Calibe...
12-22-2010, 12:54 AM by calibe Views: 2,561 - Hoster: YouTube - Comments: 0
Notorious Thriller Notorious Thriller

Notorious B.I.G.'s "Everyday Struggle" rhymes over Michael Jackson's infamous single, "Thriller." Using video from BIG's "Warning" and obviously MJ's "Thriller." You can download the mp3 here...
11-22-2010, 01:09 AM by tondobot Views: 3,068 - Hoster: YouTube - Comments: 0
Mota featuring G14 & Suave Smooth-Da Bottom (Official Music Video) Mota featuring G14 & Suave Smooth-Da Bottom (Official Music Video)

Mota featuring G14 & Suave Smooth-Da Bottom (Official Music Video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDKHRYzCiQg This is The hottest record on the streets! to request this record email us at suckerproofdjs@gmail.com
10-29-2010, 11:59 AM by MEANMUG Views: 2,431 - Hoster: YouTube - Comments: 0
STANZA - "Broadcast From Georgia" Music Video STANZA - "Broadcast From Georgia" Music Video

Music video for "Broadcast From Georgia" from the "Searching for Bobby Fischer" mixtape. (Creative Loafing Atlanta's Best Local Mixtape 2010) Directed, Filmed edited by W.Feagins, Jr. for High Impact Multimedia. To connect with Stanza please go...
10-20-2010, 01:28 AM by BigTah Views: 2,587 - Hoster: YouTube - Comments: 1
Joker 2 Cold , Lil Mal ,Smoke  ML the Truth "You Bad" Remix Joker 2 Cold , Lil Mal ,Smoke ML the Truth "You Bad" Remix

"You Bad" - Smoke featuring @mLthetruth, Joker 2 Cold and Lil Mal Mississippi's Finest about to send vibrations of a higher level to your radio. iamsmoke.ning.com mlthetruth.ning.com (http://www.mLthetruth.ning.com) myspace.com/joker2cold ...
09-16-2010, 01:27 AM by Dapublicist Views: 2,329 - Hoster: YouTube - Comments: 0
Smoke  Lil DP promoting their new Radio Singles Smoke Lil DP promoting their new Radio Singles

"You Bad" co written and produced by Smoke & @MLtheTruth www.iamsmoke.ning.com www.myspace.com/youngdumb mlthetruth.ning.com
09-16-2010, 01:24 AM by Dapublicist Views: 2,375 - Hoster: YouTube - Comments: 0
LOVE GAMES By ML the Truth LOVE GAMES By ML the Truth

Keep your Love Life Spicy by playing Love Games with your Boo. Love Games Co-produced with Loksmif of Lokaroom Productions gives you an intimate look into one of my romantic antics. Request it at 601-995-0997 WJMI 99.7 FM DJ's hit me up for...
09-16-2010, 01:17 AM by Dapublicist Views: 2,406 - Hoster: YouTube - Comments: 0
Monica and Rocko birthdaybash15.com Monica and Rocko birthdaybash15.com

Another Day in the Life of @mLthetruth (http://www.twitter.com/mlthetruth) Monica and Rocko after he killed the stage. www.birthdaybash15.com
09-16-2010, 01:08 AM by Dapublicist Views: 2,341 - Hoster: YouTube - Comments: 0
Ciara, Monica  Sway (MTV) backstage at www.birthdaybash15.com Ciara, Monica Sway (MTV) backstage at www.birthdaybash15.com

Another Day in the Life of @mLthetruth (http://www.twitter.com/mlthetruth) In a mostly male dominated Hip Hop / Rap venue, Monica Ciara went hard for RB in the ATL June 19th 2010. Sway of MTV was there covering the huge event.
09-16-2010, 01:05 AM by Dapublicist Views: 2,513 - Hoster: YouTube - Comments: 0
Ciara throws peace sign at me as I was trying to sneak and film her on my camera phone. Ciara throws peace sign at me as I was trying to sneak and film her on my camera phone.

Another day in the life of @mlthetruth (http://www.twitter.com/mlthetruth) I was trying to sneak some footage of Ciara from behind right before her MTV interview with Sway. She caught me and threw up the dueces. Some pretty girl pulled my phone...
09-16-2010, 01:01 AM by Dapublicist Views: 2,380 - Hoster: YouTube - Comments: 0

Video-Center of vBPoint (©)