• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Recent content by bjobson

1. B

New Heat For All The DJ's

NEW BANGER BY C-MAL FT. C-RIDE "HEAVY METAL" http://www.zshare.net/audio/6176717349df4d23/ Contact Artist(s): C-Mal: www.myspace.com/cmalthewildchild C-Ride: www.myspace.com/cride0 Fie Traxx: www.myspace.com/fietraxx -- -- Click here to get 1 Million Guaranteed Real Visitors...
  2. B

Yamaha HS80M 8" for beats???

If you're a producer..which monitors would be better for making beats: Behringer Truth series or Yamaha HS80M 8". We all know that the Yamahas are great for mixing vocals, but im asking about strictly for making beats. I feel the Yamahas don't carry bass that well as the Behringers, but if...
  3. B

++++ New Club Banger ++++

Check out the Youtube and download links below to listen to the new hit single by Young Street titled "Get Ya Mind Right" ft. Gary Adams and produced by Jizzle Beatz. The track is heavy rotation approved!! Leave comments and feedback. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/wath?v=e-cLQj-L980...
  4. B

Would You Buy Used Studio Monitors????

Would you buy a pair of Yamaha HS80M 8" studio monitors from a pawn shop or a flea market sound spot? I'm a little iffy on that one. I understand that they are some really good speakers and all, but what do you guys think about copping those from the pawn or flea, and what's your opinion on how...
  5. B

****DaHouseOfBeats.com**** You Got 2 check this out.

Everybody that need that heat for them mixtapes and albums go check out www.dahouseofbeats.com. Straight heat on there, believe me. Rap, RnB, Pop, Rock, whatever kind of beats you need. Make sure you check that out ASAP!!!! www.dahouseofbeats.com
  6. B

***march producers/dj's beat battle***

Go to OURSTAGE.COM and vote for your boy JizzleBeatz in the March beats battle section. the track is fire anyways so check me out and give your boy a vote. Appreciate ya!!!!!
  7. B

***marketing shones***

CHECK OUT THE VID http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCoLJ2FZyJQ
  8. B

*&*&*extremely funny video.*&*&*

CLICK THE LINK AND HOLLA BACK BABY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCoLJ2FZyJQ
  9. B

Bellsouth sucks!!!!!

Can somebody please tell me why i have to be on the phone with bellsouth for 5 hours and go through 7 people before anybody knows what's going on with my internet? Like the first 3 people got disconnected so i know they just hung up on me, and the last couple jokers kept transferring me. All i...
  10. B

!! Night splash...going down jan.30 2009 !!

::::: NIGHT SPLASH - COLLEGE BASH ::::: ADDICTED 2 GREATNESS ENT. PRESENTS "NIGHT SPLASH" THE OFFICIAL COLLEGE JUMP-OFF!!!! FRIDAY JAN.30TH 2009 COME VIBE AND CELEBRATE LIFE WITH THE FLYEST, AND THE SEXIEST PEOPLE AROUND!!!! LADIES... IF YOU THINK YOU THE FLYEST AROUND THEN SHOW EVERYBODY...
  11. B

Which design looks better?

THESE ARE TWO SIMILAR DESIGNS FOR A PARTY ON JAN.30. WHICH ONE CATCHES YOUR ATTENTION BETTER?
  12. B

What's the best DJ software controller??

I was in GC the other day messing around with the Vestax VCI-300. I;m not even sure if it's available for purchase yet though. What's some of the better software controllers out there? Let's keep price in mind too.
  13. B

I Have Sound Kits 4 Sale!!!

WHATS GOOD! I HAVE OVER $400 WORTH OF SOUNDS THAT I PURCHASED FOR SALE TO ANY ONE WHO IS INTERESTED. I'M SELLING FOR $150. Hit me up if you are interested!!!! Don't 4get i got banging beats and dope graphics too!! (dont pay the all-caps no attention)
  14. B

What's some Great Soundbanks to Get??

I was looking for some more sound banks to purchase. Most soundbanks are just percussion. Im looking for ones with more real sounds and synths. I'm talking about the sounds that have "hit" written all over them. Can anybody help me out with this?
  15. B

Monitor Coupling/decoupling

I was told that it's best for your monitors to be on stands and taken off of the desk or whatever workstation you use because of monitor coupling/decoupling. Can somebody explain what that is?