• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Recent content by CHRIS GREEN

1. C

looking for booking number for yung la

whats good people.looking to book him down in orlando if anyone could help get at me.
  2. C

Pat Diq I-4(feat Shawt Boi) K-town Stand Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAND NEW ARTIST PAT DIQ FIRST SINGLE I-4 PRODUCED BY UNKNOWN SCIENCE.PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.sendspace.com/file/kvgi7g
  3. C

vdj to serato...................what you think?

ive been using vdj for about 2 n a half years and love it.but now as im moving up i feel the need to switch over bieng im playing clubs a lil more now.is it a hard transition?
  4. C

Where Do You Get Your Music From?

Right Now Im Useing Various Sources(i Wont Name Any Names) But I Just Wanted To See If There Was Any Websites I Can Download Legally.
  5. C

Anyone Using Icdx's?

I got a pair about a month ago and i luv em.I use vdj but all my friends use cd's still so its perfect for me.
  6. C

What do you guy's think of the microkorg?

Thinking of getting one.Tired of hitting mpc pads like there keys.Plus i need a midi controller.
  7. C

copyright

Ok so im finally where i wanna be with my beats and im ready to take it to the next level and start putting my stuff out there but i need to know the best way to copyright everything.Some people have told me i need to register with ascap.Just need some advice.