• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Recent content by dj_duvalin

1. dj_duvalin

Djs Attention, Anyone Dj in Cancun, Mexico?

I am goin to Cancun tommorrow and would like to hit up some clubs, maybe go to the one you dj at. Or if anybody can recommend some clubs that would be great too.
  2. dj_duvalin

Computer dump all my virtual memory

Got a virus and it dumped all my music and pics and my acid pro, ho\w im i goingto get that back shit was expensive to begin with
  3. dj_duvalin

Happy Bday DJ Storm

I probably won't be online for your bday so I decided to start ofF early, your probably goin to start celebrating starting today anyways so here goes H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! ! ENJOY IT!
  4. dj_duvalin

I'm Back

Well I'm back from el Ecuador, nice place very beautiful well after a week and a half of being sick it was cool.
  5. dj_duvalin

Some Funny $hit!!!

:D This is some funny $hit listen to it completly
  6. dj_duvalin

water vs coke?

This is really an eye opener.... We all know that water is important but I've never seen it written down like this before. WATER 1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. 2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger. 3. Even MILD...
  7. dj_duvalin

Ecuador, here I come

Me falta 1 mes y medio para mi viaje al centro del mundo Ecuador. Todos los Ecuatorianos aqui, una pregunta....... Cuales son los antros mas cheveres, estare en Guayaquil, Quito, Manta, y a la mejor Esmeraldas para vistar gente. Estare en Ecuador el Octubre 18 hasta Noviembre 6...