• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Recent content by djmistayung205

1. djmistayung205

Miguel feat Marvin Gaye and Prince - Adorn (MDJ Sexual Healing Remix)

Hopefully you guys like this. Different elements from each artist. :cool: http://soundcloud.com/djmanishmixshows/miguel-feat-marvin-gaye-prince
  2. djmistayung205

@DJMANISH and Home Team Camp presents #1 Contender - Round 2

Good day! New mixtape fire! Birmingham, AL brings you the long anticipated street release of Home Team Camp's #1 Contender - Round 2, mixed by Slip 'N Slide DJ's, DJ MANISH. All new songs! Get the 'what's up' on Birmingham's hottest upcoming group! Right here for download...
  3. djmistayung205

Wale feat Miguel - Lotus Flower Bomb (MDJ Beat It Rmx)

Hi to all! New podcast entry. Great song, a few more drums couldn't hurt. :rolleyes: Wale feat Miguel - Lotus Flower Bomb layered with Michael Jackson's Beat It intro drums, a few 808 kicks, toms, and a few more add-ons. If you could use the untagged, hit me up! :)...
  4. djmistayung205

Mix @DJMANISH Quick Ryan Leslie 30 minute Freestyle Mix

A quick 30-minute mix of Ryan Leslie songs, features, and productions. Very talented guy! Love his music. Hope you enjoy! Tried to embed, but couldn't get it to work http://soundcloud.com/djmanishmixshows/djmanish-r-lesness 1. Diamond Girl 2. I-R-I-N-A 3. Fly Together 4. Addicted 5. Too Late...
  5. djmistayung205

@DJMANISH presents Biggie Tyme

HELLO EVERYONE! GET YOUR BIGGIE FIX HERE! R.I.P. TO THE GREAT ONE! FREE DL THANKS FOR CHECKIN' http://www.mixcrate.com/mix/95327/DJMANISH-presents-Biggie-Tyme
  6. djmistayung205

dj MANish presents...2Pac Birthday Tribute Mixxxshow

Shouts to "O" and the whole SwurvRadio fam! Got this in last week for the homies birthday. Also available direct on mixcrate http://www.mixcrate.com/mix/55901/dj-MANish-Tupac-BackHis-Legend-Lives-On
  7. djmistayung205

dj MANish presents Excerpts From Da Kitchen v.1 - Free Mixxxshow DL

Quick 30 minute fresh music mix from the club. T.I. feat Trey Songz & Young Dro - Strip Trey Songz - SK Shit Snoop Dogg feat Trey Songz - Dirty Dancer Eldorado Red feat Rich Boy - Fresh Cut The Captin - I Just Wanna Cut Gena feat Yo Gotti and Yung Joc - Dip In The Club Remix King David feat...
  8. djmistayung205

Yung Joc (Feat. Swagg Team Mafia) - Give It Up (Over Travis Porter's "Make It Rain")

Yung Joc (Feat. Swagg Team Mafia) - Give It Up (Over Travis Porter's "Make It Rain") Shouts to the homie Marcus gettin' it IN over in Atlanta right now. Follow him on twitter @etanupe Yung Joc feat Swagg Team Mafia right here goin' hammer over Travis Porter's Make It Rain beat, which I think...
  9. djmistayung205

Mix dj MANish presents...Interstate 40...the Mixxxshow (Weeee!!!)

Fam once again a quick on the 1's and 2's at the spot. Simple blends/transisitions but nice to ride to or play for the last cookout of the year lol Enjoy and thanks for checkin' :cool: dj MANish presents... Tracklisting: 1. EARTH, WIND, AND FIRE - SEPTEMBER 2. EARTH, WIND, AND FIRE -...
  10. djmistayung205

NEW DoeShun feat Waka Flocka Flame - Play Money (Main)

Shouts to the whole Click Treal Fam! Click Treal Records and 4th Ward ENT! I run this at the spot faithfully and it YAMZ! DJ's please support this record! DoeShun feat Waka Flocka Flame - Play Money Contact information: DoeShun/Click Treal Records...
  11. djmistayung205

NEW Morphene - Where They Do That At (CDQ, Nice)

Nice one for the clubs. Shouts to the homie Morphene! Will upload contact info asap. As of now for more information, please PM. Thanks for checkin'! Morphene - Where They Do That At
  12. djmistayung205

Live Set dj MANish presents...Playaz Only...the R&B Throwbackz Mix (Happy 4th!!!)

Happy 4th of July 2010 to the entire forum! New mix from the homie! This time it's a throwback R&B mix perfect for your family Bar-B-Que! Enjoy! Tracklisting: 1. LOOSE ENDS - HANGING ON A STRING 2. MIDNIGHT STAR - CURIOUS 3. THE ISLEY BROTHERS - FOR THE LOVE OF YOU 4. JACKSON 5 - I WANNA...
  13. djmistayung205

Pastor Troy - Back Woods (From the album King Of All Kings)

Real quick upp...shouts to the homie Uncle Dave who shot me the pre-release yesterday. New PT album King of All Kings slated for August 3rd. This is a club banger right here fam!!! Leggeddditttshawtyyyy!!! Pastor Troy - Back Woods feedback people...:cool:
  14. djmistayung205

Mix C2C and dj MANish presents Protekk 'N Swurvv...the Memorial Day mixtape

Happy Memorial Day to everyone...hope you eat all the ribs and chicken and hot dogs...whateva your thing...run this one while you do your weekend thing! Artwork later. Thanks in advance for checkin'!!! :D 1. Rick Ross - Money Maker 2. Waka Flocka Flame - Hard In The Paint 3. Gucci Mane feat...
  15. djmistayung205

Pollen Sufferers UNITE!!

You guys prolly think I'm buggin' right now but this year the pollen count is waaay crazy! I can't shake it off. Hell, is it Anthrax??? Got inhalers, Claritin, and some mo ish. Not helping. Anybody got a fool-proof remedy, please share with the family. :rolleyes: