• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Recent content by painkiller

1. P

Please help me

I don't know if anybody even looks in the extends sticky request any longer, so hopefully this will garner at least a gtfo.However, I am hoping somebody can help me out. I have a request for The Who - Behind Blue Eyes extended, but not from the beginning. I need it extended from the 2 min 18.7...
  2. P

Need sum 41 fat lip acapella

I am working on a remix for a local indie wrestler and he uses the song Fat Lip from Sum 41. I have been scouring the internet for it and can't find it anywhere. If anybody here knows where to find it or has it, please let me know.
  3. P

Kid Cudi ft. Kanye & Common - I Poke Her Face

This song is straight screaming, REMIX ME PLEASE!!!! http://www.mediafire.com/?wg2mytzx2zd
  4. P

I will pay well for custom request remixes

I apologize in advance if I shouldn't ask this here, but I felt it was appropriate, and I didn't know where else to go. TJ's always comes through and I hope you can again. I am working a swinger party on Apr 4th. The theme is Daisy Dukes and Cowboy boots.... pause for laughter.... Anyway, I...
  5. P

Know where to find Movie Samples?

Just what the title says. Does anybody know where I can find vocal samples from movies?
  6. P

This is not a request

I mean it is kinda, but I am willing to pay for anybody's time spent if this doesn't already exist out there somewhere. I am looking for an electro, bass heavy, screwed version of Lil Ru's "Nasty Song". He is a new artist from Columbia, SC and he hasn't broke out nationwide yet, but I...
  7. P

Please help me find this

A few days ago, on either crack 4 dj's or crooklyn clan I heard a hip hop mash with the chicken dance. I am almost positive it was one of the two, I was going to purchase it today and I can't find it. I didn't write down who it was by, and now I am needing this before Saturday. I have no...