• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Search results

1. antonio starr

Life The Great dropping a new song everyday in July..juLife

..more details at www.myspace.com/lifethegreat
  2. antonio starr

Producers, Djs,Graphic Designers, Film editers.You need this

I just got a connect with every (and I mean EVERY) piece of software you need to take your craft to the next level for the low!!! Not only that, but how about we are making HYBRID laptops over here too! What's a hybrid laptop you ask? Imagine having Mac OSX and Windows XP installed on one laptop...
  3. antonio starr

I need that oldschool Southern Hip Hop!! Drive crashed

I dont know how many of you were here when I posted like 50 oldschool south joints. Then I smashed on Dirty South Radio with all classics! Well now your guy needs help! My drive crashed and all is gone (well im on the rebound now) and I need all of that 2 live crew, ADE, Kilo, Raheem, 69 Boys...
  4. antonio starr

In case you didnt know. here's a great place 2 share mp3s

www.gigatribe.com my man kapital kev put me on and its serious! It's P2p except you choose who gets and gives you music (So basically all dj's). run over there create an ID and come back here to drop it off so we can add eachother. My ID is antoniostarr (of course) Let's Rock ...and I need...
  5. antonio starr

it's been a min. fame & i need 3 mins of your time

Not sure how many of you have heard of famecast.com but it's a little online talent/reality show that gives away $10k to winners (selected by online voters). Anyway your time will be reward (karma) if you would click over to this link http://famecast.com/lifethegreat register and vote for us. We...
  6. antonio starr

Life The Great - Life's Mysteries (God Bless The Dead)

First let me give you the back story on this record... All verses are 100% real about 2 of Life's friends that have lost lives, but this record (I think) will touch everyone that has lost someone. Also the young kid you will hear on the hook is 7 years old and he saw the aftermath of his uncle...
  7. antonio starr

*New* Life The Great - Willie Lynch "Rap Star" see u @ da S.E.A's & Tj's Dj's

*New* Life The Great - Willie Lynch "Rap Star" see u @ da S.E.A's & Tj's Dj's This shit here is riding!! If you know Life The Great then you know that you have to check the lyrics first and foremost, but my man came hard with the track (can't front). I uploaded it to Z-Share so you can...
  8. antonio starr

We need an official show DJ in Atlanta

We are looking for a Dj for Life The Great for all future shows both in and out of town. The idea candidate would have a little bit of turntablism as well has crowd hyping ability. He/She (she would be great) will also need there own equipment CDJ (Serato would be great) All candidates please...
  9. antonio starr

Any Dj's in or around London England Let's Work!!

Urban Acres Entertainment will been in your area for 2 weeks starting on July 21st and we want to make all the connects we can. Coming through clubs studio stations whatever. Let's Work Antonio Starr 770.356.6801 a.starr@urbanacres.com
  10. antonio starr

Life The Great - Beat Boi (Let's get ready for Summer)

So we are on the road passing through Kansas.....hooked up with some young producers out of nowhere went back got a beat....two days later this record is born. Beat Boi - Yep Man http://download.yousendit.com/D0AC8F015CD1A7A8 Rapidshare http://rapidshare.de/files/18461103/Beat_Boi.mp3.html
  11. antonio starr

Life The Great - Another Level *****

You have no idea the privilege you all are being afforded right now. You better be saving these rookie cards in your digital archives so when you say "Yeah Life The Great I broke him in my market" it will be the truth. At this point my confidence level is in the outer Stratosphere so it's...
  12. antonio starr

Life The Great - Hustle and Flow

I had to drop this little tid bit from Life The Great since it's been a whole minute. I did something wrong while encoding it so forgive that. Either way I had to leak this sermon mainly because I am Life's number one fan and it doesn't hurt that this record is so so real. He is basically...
  13. antonio starr

Life The Great - What You Talkin Bout Produced by: Bangladesh!!

Life The Great and the great Shondrae colab one night and next thing we know we have this. We really need you feedback on this record!!!! Currently we are thinking about running two singles this one for the streets/hardcore and the Hypnotics for the clubs/ladies. Anyway I present to you...
  14. antonio starr

Tj asked for the Producers to step up now I need some of those beats!!!

We have a few things percolating on our side that will put us in a position to not only expand our brand and expose our product to a GRAND scale, but we will be able to offer this pipeline to the world as well. First and foremost the priority right now is Life The Great and the album we plan...
  15. antonio starr

Lastnights show was one of the best yet!!listen

I put it down for my folk C. Wakeley and Blood Raw! I had to go back in my stash and play my favorite Blood Raw record to date. I also paid Homage to the most creative Dj's ever!!! EVER!! The infamous Jam Pony Express!! All of you "mixtape" Dj's really need to do your knowledge on the JPE and...
  16. antonio starr

promote your shows and tapes on South Radio Dirty!

As we continue to mold this radio show of ours (Before We Were Kings on www.dirtysouthradio.com) I thinking that it will add a nice touch to run a few spots on the show advertising southern events and mixtapes. All I ask is for drops (dj blah.............on the Before We Were Kings Radio Show)...
  17. antonio starr

Life The Great - Hipnotics (FULL VERSION)

Ok I guess I forgot that this is the leech area and cats like the full versions. Had to make your all legalities were covered.....Anyway here is the full version of the record! We played it at a strip club last night and I was highly surprised with the response, but then again I guess strippers...
  18. antonio starr

This past Sunday show w/ Dj Twyst Before We Were Kings

Enjoy!!! It's getting bigger and bigger. http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3TQCUDWRO6M1S0JFZQ55GYEP2U
  19. antonio starr

Honestly...There is NO RAPPER unsuined (some signed) that can hold a stick to my dude

I put this crib im sitting in right on it!!!!! Really after these two snippets im posting it's nothing you can say to convince me otherwise! There is nothing on this forum fucking with these two records!!! Shush me please......... http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2Q276DD6GSA8L16NI7DIPN88UJ...
  20. antonio starr

If you don't feel this one.....then follow the clock cause you soon will

Brand new Life The Great...it's so new we haven't even turned the mics off yet. Hipnotics (tentative title) http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0680CSCRFZBTT0HXDGXSWBKCPH Trojan Horse http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...L16NI7DIPN88UJ The record to crush all preconceived notions of...