• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Search results

1. DJ Smuv

Spitfiya - BSOI

https://www.audiomack.com/embed/album/themixtapemastr/the-beautiful-sound-of-ignorance
  2. DJ Smuv

Ozu - Finding Ozu

https://www.audiomack.com/album/themixtapemastr/finding-ozu Lost in the sauce He found himself. Helming from the depths of the bible belt. Birmingham, Alabama. OZU offers his life in rhyme.<br/> Harvesting energy of a June Super Moon, a mix of emotion & intellect drafted in 9 days. A...
  3. DJ Smuv

Emoe - Sins of My Flesh

EMOE - SINS OF MY FLESH PT 3 01 MISSISSIPPI 02 BORN TO GO TO HELL 03 CGN 04 KEEP MY NAME OUT YA MOUTH 05 SOMEONE TO CHILL WIT 06 BALLIN IN THE CITY 07 FUCKIN UP THE CITY 08 PANDA FREESTYLE 09 I DONT WANNA LIVE WITHOUT YOU 10 NOW I LAY ME DOWN TO SLEEP http://twitter.com/msguttaboyz IG...
  4. DJ Smuv

2017 Freshman Class Weems Street Edition

http://www.audiomack.com/album/themixtapemastr/freshman-class-2017 01 Intro 02 No Turnin Round by Juice HighLife 03 Tunechi by Dufflebag Trizzy X Juice HighLife 04 Gang Gang by Juice HighLife 05 Cali Play by Dufflebag Trizzy 06 Don’t Get Me Started by Sippi Boi Noy 07 Exxon by Incredible D 08...
  5. DJ Smuv

Ace God - Non GMO [Single 2016]

https://soundcloud.com/acethegeneral/ace-god-non-gmo One thing that’s for sure is that rising hiphop artist, Ace the General, has a way with words! His new song “Ace GOD - Non Gmo” is a testament to that. His vibe is extra wavy! The song has that cool new age conscious trap feel to it...
  6. DJ Smuv

NEW Coco kiss - onion booty {this the next stanky leg}

Yeah , Sorry but I got no info on this song other than its spreading really fast . And requests are gettin outta hand ...Sorry if this a shitty youtube rip , but I couldnt find it anywhere but there CoCo Kiss feat. Durrty Gurlz - Onion Booty.mp3
  7. DJ Smuv

Rosco - Blinded By The Light (WE DO ALL DJ DROP REQUESTS !)

Rosco - Blinded By The Light , Produced by me, Dj Smuv . USes that Manfred Mann Sample of the same name . Leave us Feedback , And We DO ANY AND ALL DROP REQUESTS Send Your Drop Scripts to getyourdrop@gmail.com Oh , Right Click And Save As Rosco - Blinded By The Light
  8. DJ Smuv

Mixtape Masters Graphics Specials

Mixtape Masters is proud to offer Tj's Djs a great deal on cover designs ! MIXCD ART THAT DOESNT SUCK ! Heres a few samples : http://a532.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/111/l_3f22bf90e17458dd84039d36a6eb4f33.jpg...
  9. DJ Smuv

I need a graphic designer

I Need a designer I can get 10 - 12 sides a month from . I need mixtape work with space that I can drop in the songlists . Ill purchase them all at one time . My Budget is $25 a cover . 678 508 2941
  10. DJ Smuv

Devin tha Dude - What A Job F Andre 3000 & Snoop Dogg ( Industry Tribute/Slow Burn )

Devin tha Dude - What A Job F Andre 3000 & Snoop Dogg ( Industry Tribute/Slow Burn ) Fresh from Rap A Lot Devin tha Dude f Andre 3000 & Snoop Dogg - What A Job Hot Concept , Speaks to me on many , many levels . Prolly will talk to yall too . I love this record , Devin ! 9/10 Devin tha...
  11. DJ Smuv

Southern Drama - Erbody Putcha Dranks Up -{VERY HOT CLUB BANGER Prd. DJ SMUV}-

I know what you thinkin ; I been Holdin some heat back from ya , Huh? You would be right ! The last time I posted Southern Drama , there was a collective yawn from TJ's , so we went back to work .... AaannnDDD ---- Southern Drama is Back ! This song hits SOooooOO Fuckin hard , Youd think Redan...
  12. DJ Smuv

Baker Road Click (Blockhead , Remember ?) - "Its A Go" -+={Prd. DJ SMUV}=+-

Yo , This song has proven itself in the clubs , The response has been phenomenal ! The streets are lovin it ! Heres the long awaited followup to the infamous "Blockhead" . Another Dj Smuv / SmuvHouse Production . You wont be disapointed ! Baker Road Click - "Its A Go" Baker Road Click - Its A Go
  13. DJ Smuv

Hum Hukey - Git Low -=}"Dance/Strip Club Banger"{=- (Produced by DJ Smuv)

Hum Hukey - (Lemme C U) Git Low Yo , Dj Smuv Checkin In Again with anutha danceflo banger ! Them womenses love this record , and it is definitely pickin up steam fast so we must post it here at TJ's first ! Hum Hukey has a Hot Record , and they are in the clubs performing in support 4-5...
  14. DJ Smuv

Mastering for HipHop And Rap , $50 per song ,

We are real engineers using only the latest tools to improve you music and truly give your songs that "sound" youve been reaching for . We are not "square top" mastering engineers and you will never get a song mastered from us thats just been shoved though a brickwall limiter and called...
  15. DJ Smuv

CD Duplication for $.50 each W/Slim & Thermal

Dj Smuv's Mixtape Masters Duplication : $.50 each , 100 cd minimum , 24 Hr turnaround on up to 200 Cd's . Includes Thermal Printing and Slim Jewel Case ; fast shipping too , we are Based In Atlanta Call Lisa or Dj Smuv - 678 499 7889 djsmuv@gmail.com PRICES PER 100 THERMAL PRINT - NO DUPE...
  16. DJ Smuv

::Dj Smuv , Sporty O & GoldMouf :: (She Like Them ) Skittle Skittles ::

Sporty O & GoldMouf together again ! Dj Smuv on the track , this song is catchy as hell and will keep a dancefloor packed . We've been building this one in the streets , and it has really started to catch here in the A . Leave us a lil feedback , We Thank You For Your Support . Sporty O &...
  17. DJ Smuv

Going For Adds ! New Southern Drama - They Hate Me Man CDS

Heres The New Southern Drama single - They Hate Me Man Southern Drama - They Hate Me Man Dirty Southern Drama - They Hate Me Man Clean Southern Drama - They Hate Me Man Inst Call Dj Smuv at 678 508 2941 for drops , appearances and bookings Lets Get Some Feedback !
  18. DJ Smuv

Southern Drama - I Dont Know (Prod. DJ Smuv)

We been stayin busy in the lab with these future supastars and came up with this club banger . This shit so hot the dj's wont give my cd's back ! Southern Drama - I Dont Know (right click save as) Southern Drama - I Dont Know
  19. DJ Smuv

Southern Drama - Besta Believe it Shawty - Up Tempo Heat

New New Southern Drama , Some Shake music for ya to mix with all the new up tempo stuff comin out . Southern Drama - Besta Believe It Shawty
  20. DJ Smuv

Southern Drama - Bus Stop

This is more hot fresh Southern Drama product , Called Bus Stop - As in "Dayum , you see that girl at the Bus Stop ?" This is hotter than lemme eat yo ..........Please leave feedback .Thanks for all your love you showin us TJ's ! Southern Drama - Bus Stop