• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Search results

1. G

Hott!! #panama anthem by gmb

GMB is back on the MIC with a little taste of whats to come on the #GMBondaMIC Mixtape COMING SOON! mY attention on this song is to make it the OFFICIAL PANAMA ANTHEM for everyone thats ready to get WASTED at #PANAMA Follow me @TeamGMB3 D-Camp Entertainment 2012. LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK! ...
  2. G

Dj's - Rappers - Signers - PLEASE READ!

:D Whats good everyone... Ya boi GMB of Beat Kingz want to extend my services to you all. I'm a Producer - Rapper - Dj - Graphic Designer - Choreographer that is looking for awseome talent to work with.... Djs: -If you need a drop -If you need GMB music -If you need exposure in Mississippi as...
  3. G

Dj's - Rappers - Signers - PLEASE READ!

:D Whats good everyone... Ya boi GMB of Beat Kingz want to extend my services to you all. I'm a Producer - Rapper - Dj - Graphic Designer - Choreographer that is looking for awseome talent to work with.... Djs: -If you need a drop -If you need GMB music -If you need exposure in Mississippi as...
  4. G

EVERY Contract You will Need In the Music Business

I ran across this site and thought that some Djs might want to take a look at this. This can be useful for both the Dj and the artist. THIS IS A REAL RECORD LABEL BUSINESS PLAN but Included with this is ALL THE CONTRACTS you can think of having within the music industry. See for yourself. To...
  5. G

EVERY Contract You will Need In the Music Business

I ran across this site and thought that some Djs might want to take a look at this. This can be useful for both the Dj and the artist. THIS IS A REAL RECORD LABEL BUSINESS PLAN but Included with this is ALL THE CONTRACTS you can think of having within the music industry. See for yourself. To...
  6. G

PRODUCERZ get a MYSPACE page for $25

Whats good producers. If you are need of design for your myspace page for a really good price WITH QUALITY. This is place to be. Hit my myspace page to check out the work. THIS WILL INCLUDE 1. Header (top of the page) design 2. Contact Table Design 3. 4 subdivider deigns ex (Bio, Video, Pics...
  7. G

$25 Myspace Page Designz

Whats good yall. If you are need of design for your myspace page for a really good price WITH QUALITY. This is place to be. Hit my myspace page to check out the work. THIS WILL INCLUDE 1. Header (top of the page) design 2. Contact Table Design 3. 4 subdivider deigns ex (Bio, Video, Pics, Cd's)...
  8. G

So So Def/ Island Def Jam - Hot Dollar "Switch Ya Swag Up" prod. by GMB of Beat Kingz

So So Def/ Island Def Jam - Hot Dollar "Switch Ya Swag Up" prod. by GMB of Beat Kingz Whats good yall here is the new CLUB BANGER from So So Def/ Island Def Jam artist ---- Hot Dollar ---- called "Switch Ya Swag Up" prod. by GMB of Beat Kingz Downdload NOW below...
  9. G

I'm da best undiscovered Super Producer

What it do folks. Dis your boy GMB of Beat Kingz. Da producer for Def Jam's 334 Mobb's "Take a Picture" track. This is my new single. "Sippi Bounce (Remix) featuring Kamikaze - the other half of the Crooked Leetaz with David Banner. Check it out. This forurm does great with comments. so i'm...
  10. G

GMB Featuring Kamikaze. Sippi Bounce (remix) HOTTTTTT

What it do folks. Dis your boy GMB of Beat Kingz. Da producer for Def Jam's 334 Mobb's "Take a Picture" track. This is my new single. "Sippi Bounce (Remix) featuring Kamikaze - the other half of the Crooked Lettaz with David Banner. Check it out. This forum does great with comments. so i'm...
  11. G

GOT BEATZ??? U R @ da RIGHT place

What up yall dis your boy GMB of GMB Productionz a all new supa-produca from MS. Yeah i'm proud of where i'm from and hope that you don't pass up the oppuntunity to hear one the hottest underground/in-house producer in the south. I have beatz 4 sell and i'm looking for some buyers. I have...
  12. G

HOt Track for DJ's ---Str8 Fire (GMB Productionz)

What up DJ's. Dis your boy GMB of GMB Productionz Holding it down in MS on hte Gulf Coast. Check out the new single of my upcoming album "Da Bounce is Back" Coming out late Fall. Click the links below. If the download track doesn't work send an email to gmbproductionz@yahoo.com and i will email...
  13. G

HOTTT TRACK 4 Da DJ's (GMB Productionz)

What up DJ's. Dis your boy GMB of GMB Productionz Holding it down in MS on hte Gulf Coast. Check out the new single of my upcoming album "Da Bounce is Back" Coming out late Fall. Click the links below. If the download track doesn't work send an email to gmbproductionz@yahoo.com and i will email...
  14. G

Somethin HOTTTT 4 da Dj's

What up DJ's. Dis your boy GMB of GMB Productionz Holding it down in MS on the Gulf Coast. Check out the new single of my upcoming album "Da Bounce is Back" Coming out late Fall. Click the links below. If the download track doesn't work send an email to gmbproductionz@yahoo.com and i will email...
  15. G

GMB Productionz- Juneteenth Festival- Hattiesburg, MS

What up everybody. Dis your boy gmb of GMB Productionz. I'm the Gulf Coast of MS but right now residing in Hattiesburg, MS. A big event is coming up on June 18th, 2005. The Juneteenth Fesitval. Time 10am-8am. Its a day full of selebration w/ special guest speakers. I will be performing the track...
  16. G

"Like Dat" Mississippi Club Banga Listen

What up yall heres a new hot track blowing up from MS. check it out. Its by GMB of GMB Productionz and its called Like Dat. for more information on this artist / producer. please contact GMB at 601-270-6175 or gmbproductionz@yahoo.com LIKE DAT: Lo Fi...
  17. G

GMB Productionz: "Like Dat" HOTTTT TRAACCKKK

What up yall heres a new hot track blowing up from MS. check it out. Its by GMB of GMB Productionz and its called Like Dat. for more information on this artist / producer. please contact GMB at 601-270-6175 or gmbproductionz@yahoo.com LIKE DAT: Lo Fi...
  18. G

GMB Productionz(artist/producer)

What up peoples, dis your boy GMB of GMB Productionz. I'm new to the Record Pool so yall bare with me. I'm a Rapper / Producer From Down South MS down on the GULF COAST (228) in a small city call Pascagoula. I attend the University of So. Mississisppi in Hattiesburg wher i am a Graphic Design...
  19. G

GMB Productionz

What up peoples, dis your boy GMB of GMB Productionz. I'm new to the Record Pool so yall bare with me. I'm a Rapper / Producer From Down South MS down on the GULF COAST (228) in a small city call Pascagoula. I attend the University of So. Mississisppi in Hattiesburg wher i am a Graphic Design...