• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Search results

1. Brittie

Toestah - Main Chicks

Hellooooo :) It's been ages again since my last login, but ya'll know I only come in here if I have a great song to post that hasn't been posted already :) I've been promoting Toestah for a minute now and he has so much talent - I'm really proud of him. This song really grew on me. CCCCCHECK...
  2. Brittie

Like a G6 - Far East Movement ft. The Cataracs & Dev

another track from my boys, the Far East Movement! & i ain't gonna lie. this is HOT and I'm feelin it wayyy more than Girls on the Dance Floor AND 2 is better. club bangerrrrr forsure (yeaaa, this isn't an R&B track and I posted it in the R&B section, but I think this is the most checked section...
  3. Brittie

Jojo - How You Did It (Produced by Darkchild)

rawrrrrrrrrr, it's been ages since I've been in here! thought I'd post a track real quick before I went into hibernation again ahaha. : ) New from Jojo! agh, I love her!!! She's always been one of my favorites. All her tracks from her anticipated album "All I Want is Everything", are leaking...
  4. Brittie

Toestah ft. LeToya - Love RollerCoaster

Hey ladies & gents ;) I know it's been a looooonnnnng minute since I've been up in here, but I hope now I'll be back more often. This song is a remix my friend Toestah did. Personally, I love it and this track has been on repeat all day. Toestah has grown so much over the years and I couldn't...
  5. Brittie

Drake - Friends with Money (prod. by Tommy Gunnz)

As some of you might know, Drake's first single off of THANK ME LATER leaked entitled: "Friends With Money." Many blogs have wrongfully been crediting DEEZLE with production. But this record was in fact produced by 17 year old, Tommy Gunnz (of The Trafficker Management). Tommy is a member of The...
  6. Brittie

D-Sepshun ft. Chris Brown - Oh Baby

A friend of mine, D-sepshun, did his version of Chris Brown's "One Mo Gin" and I reallllllly reallllllllly love this. I can't get enough of this track. D-SePsHuN is a 4 year veteran, born and raised in the Bay Area. He's signed to NewBirth/Sony KES/Mass Adapt Records. He has Released 1 promo...
  7. Brittie

Deepside is now "GIT FRESH"!!!

Hey m'loves. I know it's been a minute since I been on here. Looks like things haven't changed though ;). still my dope tj fam. first off I'd like to congratulate DJ 2 MELLO on his Justo Nomination !! =) www.themixtapeawardsonline.com ... & the radio I work for ALSO got nominated, so YAY for...
  8. Brittie

Toestah - Here We Go ft. Mona Liza

Haven't posted anything in ages. This track is by my friend Toestah and features Mona Liza. Hot beat, could be better without the random talking in the end, but according to Toestah, it was because Mona Liza was talking in the booth rather than singing and they decided to keep it in the track...
  9. Brittie

Dear Jayne - Rain (Prod. by B. Cox)

Here's some female R&B for the fam. :) Don't worry, this is not in between pop and r&b. This 3 girl group reminds me of Cherish, in a way because their sound and style is similar. So this song kinda sounds like Cherish's slower songs, give it a listen & tell me what you think...
  10. Brittie

Gia Farrell - Obvious

Really like this song for some reason. It's an upbeat track & I have a feeling the girls are gonna like this. I REAAAAALLY like the lyrics. probably cause I can relate? *lol, yes it's girly pop/r&b Soulchild. but hey, some girls dig it! and for the boys, well .. She's pretty cute ;) I'd have...
  11. Brittie

August - Goin' Crazy

Sexyyyy song. I love almost everything from August haha :P check this out, the beat is really nice and his vocals are always good. props to andresito. http://www.sendspace.com/file/elxnut http://www.myspace.com/augustrigo
  12. Brittie

Mateo - In Love with Love

hi fam :). school bites. someone kidnap me and take me to Disneyland for a week. :D. kthnx. anyways, try to ignore the annoying drops and enjoy the song :). personally, i think it's pretty good, but everyone has their own taste. so just take a listen and tell me what you think. I think this...
  13. Brittie

Che'Nelle - 2nd Nature

One of the slower tracks that I really like off her album, Things Happen For a Reason :). "Loving you is like second nature nothing could compare you're like no other." ZSHARE SPEEDYSHARE & leave feedback cause you know I love it :).
  14. Brittie

K-Smith - I Gotchu

I like this a lot =) Something about it..whether it be the beat or vocals, I'm feelin` it. DOWNLOAD & leave feedback.
  15. Brittie

Nehemiah - I Met You

Some people are gonna like this more than others. Personally, I like it. It grew on me, and you all know how that goes. haha. DOWNLOAD it and tell me what you think. Pretty smooth, nice beat.
  16. Brittie

Shayne Ward - No U Hang Up MUSIC VIDEO

haha ohhhhh man, this video is freaking raunchy! guys are gonna love this, I bet. Check it out for yourself. Love the song, video's alright. I wonder if that's his girlfriend .. if not, then DAMN she's down! http://www.shayne-ward.com/stuff/2007/08/29/no_you_hang_up ^ watch it off his website...
  17. Brittie

Jagged Edge - Round & Round

This was off their most recent album, Baby Makin' Project. :) I didn't get the album from MT, but it was posted. So for those of you that didn't get it yet, check out this song. pretty smooth. their album is nice, if you don't have it yet what are you waiting for ?! download & leave feedback...
  18. Brittie

Tia Jean - Realise

lovin' this. always like to hear some nice girl r&b haha. majority of what I post is guys, so here's something different & definitely worth the download. anyways, download and leave feedback, sweeties =] my big day - 3 days. SOULCHILD'S big day - 4 days. :D go wish him a happy birthday when...
  19. Brittie

Los - Pressure (SMOOOOOTH) :)!

Deng this song is soo smooth and relaxing. Better download it suckaaaa! hahaha leave feedback sweeties! Guess who's gonna be a year older on Thursday:p *Soulchild, I'm still waiting on that essay! hahah. jk It's okay, you busy bee.
  20. Brittie

Toestah - Make The Beat Go (Prod. By Jay Esco)

This is from my boy Toestah! (performed at HIN LA recently) I've been playing this on Newbirth Radio & it's been getting hella requested during my show. I don't think this qualifies as R&B, more in the hip-hop category, but whatever :P. I'm usually posting in the R&B section anyways. Hella...