• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Search results

1. D

Sex for yo stereo vol 1 the ultimate lovers tape download link!

DJ INFAMOUS 1 (SIDE A) 1. TREY SONGZ - SEX FOR YO STEREO 2. USHER FT LIL WAYNE - LOVE IN THIS CLUB 3. LIL JON FT USHER - LOVE IN THIS CLUB 4. MARQUES HOUSTON - SEX WIT YOU 5. PRETTY RICKY - GRIND ON ME 6. DREAM - FALSETTO 7. J HOLIDAY - BED 8. R KELLY - HEADBOARD 9. USHER - THAT WHAT ITS MADE...
  2. D

DJ INFAMOUS 1 (SIDE A) 1. TREY SONGZ - SEX FOR YO STEREO 2. USHER FT LIL WAYNE - LOVE IN THIS CLUB 3. LIL JON FT USHER - LOVE IN THIS CLUB 4. MARQUES HOUSTON - SEX WIT YOU 5. PRETTY RICKY - GRIND ON ME 6. DREAM - FALSETTO 7. J HOLIDAY - BED 8. R KELLY - HEADBOARD 9. USHER - THAT WHAT ITS MADE...
  3. D

4. D

Fuck a laptop dj vol one... Dj infamous one/dj empty beats

HIT ME ON TWITTER .. @GETINFAMOUS AND @DJEMPTYBEATS http://www.mediafire.com/file/ka31rpmc1wqt3a9/FUCK A LAPTOP DJ.zip 01- LIL JON FT TRAVIS PORTER - FALL OUT 02- OJ JUICE MAN FT SHANELL - CAVIAR 03- RICK ROSS FT GUCCI MANE - MC HAMMER 04- BIG BOI - BIG BOI 05- SHAWTY LO FT SNOOP DOGG -...
  5. D

b simm - hustlin

what up this is dj infamous one . . .with the new track from the midwests biggest artist b simm . . . . dudes last single rope a dope was cosigned by tj last year and the core last summer as well . . . . . check it out anybody need drops let me know dude is in the studio everyday...
  6. D

I Need Some Contact Info For T Pain And Plies

Anyone Help Me Out With This One .... I Got A Show In Louisivlle, Ky That I Am Trying To Get Them Up Here For
  7. D

Dj Infamous One & Dj Fluid Present On Tha Grind Vol 1

1. CHINESE ISH 2. TWANEE BABY- WHERE IT'S AT 3. PAUL WALL- BREAK EM OFF 4. DEM FRANCHISE BOYZ- DAT GOOSE 5. CRIME MOB- 2ND LOOK 6. DEEZY & BLOCK BOIZ- DUMB HIGH 7. MIKE JONES- LIKE WHAT I GOT 8. DUECE POPPI- DO IT AGAIN 9. MAC D- BALL LIKE A DOG 10. CHOPPER CITY- GOIN ON 11. YOUNG...
  8. D

Florida's R&b King... Reggie D

this is my guy reggie d's song.... he is an R& B artist on the rise and this is his song let me know....everybody check this out and let me know what you think!! good or bad i need feedback!! http://uploaded.to/?id=ezjmkp
  9. D

Dj Infamous One Still Infamous Vol 3 Get Ya Hustle Up! Downloads

1. FAT JOE - MAKE IT RAIN RMX 2. LOUIS KEYS - IM THAT NIGGA 3. PAUL WALL - BREAK EM OFF 4. TWISTA - WHIP GAME 5. JODY BREEZE - STUNT HARD 6. GUCCI MANE - PILLZ 7. DRAMAGANG - GOT THAT BEAT 8. MIMS - THIS IS WHY IM HOT 9. RICH BOY - THROW SOME DZ REMIX 10. KAYNE WEST - THROW SOME DZ 11. MIKE...
  10. D

Dj Infamous One Tha Spring Break Mixtape Downloads Now!!

DJ INFAMOUS ONE THA SPRING BREAK MIXTAPE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD RIGHT NOW!! THIS SHIT IS AS HOT AS FLORIDA CANCUN WHERE EVER YALL ARE GOIN....DOWNLOAD IT AND PASS IT AROUND!! 1. ALLIACE - TATTOO 2. HUEY - POP LOCK & DROP IT 3. FABO - HOW YOU DO THAT 4. HEIZMAN BOYZ - THA HEIZMAN 5. DJ UNK - 2...
  11. D

Dj Infamous One: Tha Infamous R&b Edition

VALENTINES DAY IS COMING! IF YOU NEED A GIFT FEEL FREE TO GIVE THIS TO THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE!! http://uploaded.to/?id=0mdl09 1. PIMPED OUT - BROOKE V 2. BUY A DRINK - T PAIN 3. PERFORMA - TREY SONGZ 4 JUMP OFF - STERLING 5. BUDDY REMIX - MUSIQ 6. HELP - LLOYD BANKS 7. JUST ASKING YOU - STREETS...
  12. D

yeah the im about to get some equipment question

so its about that time to start looking for new equipment....im interested in finding out some peoples opinions on gemini, numark, american audio.....not pioneer lol.....i started out djin on the numark mixes like back in 99 and i also had some of the first pioneer cdjs....im lookin to spend a...
  13. D

Dj Infamous One/dj Dceezy: Got Work Vol 1 Download Now!!!

NEW MIXTAPE OUT RIGHT NOW ACTUALLY ONE DAY AHEAD OF SCHEDULE!!! ILL UPLOAD THE COVER LATER BUT DOWNLOADS ARE AVAILABLE FOR FREE OF COURSE RIGHT NOW!!! ITS MIXED BY BOTH ME AND HITMENNS OWN DJ DCEEZY BOTH STRAIGHT FROM SO 2 DIFFERENT STYLES ONE HOT TAPE!!! DJ DCEEZY 1. SOUTHPAW OUTLAW FREESTYLE...
  14. D

Dj Infamous One: Still Infamous Vol 2 Beatin Down Yo Block! Download

WHATS GOIN ON PEOPLE ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN ANXIOIUSLY AWAITING THIS NEW CD....ITS FINALLY HERE!!! 1. KATT WILLIAMS INTRO 2. HQ - KEEP IT MOVIN 3. RICH BOY - THROW SOME D's 4. JIBBS FEAT CHAMILLIONAIRE - KING KONG 5. TI FEAT BIG KUNTRY, YOUNG DRO, BG, JEEZY - TOP BACK REMIX 6. TURN TURN -...
  15. D

mixtape is too old????

i dont know if im in the right forum or not but here it goes anyway.....i just dropped my first "real" mixtape in the last 2 weeks.....made around 500 copies.... uploaded it....and started hittin the streets not to sell the cd but to just get my name out there ( i just moved here and there is...
  16. D

professional sweepers/drop

is there anyone here thta can do me a professional sweeper and drop.....nothin really big just one that says "dj infamous exclusive" and one that says "your in the lab with djinfamous one"....id be willing to pay....but the places around here who do them are terrible!! so im countin on my tjs...
  17. D

Dj Infamous One - Still Infamous Vol 1 Double Disc!!!

HEY I WANNA THANK EVERYONE FROM TJS WHO PUTS IN WORK TO HELP NEW DJS GET TO WHATEVER LEVEL THEY ARE TRYIN TO ACHIEVE....I HAVE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS SITE PRETTY MUCH EVERYDAY AND HAVE GOTTEN TONS OF NEW INFO EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN DJING FOR 7 YEARS...ANYWAY I PUT TOGETHER MY...
  18. D

Drops With Women Speaking

if at all possible im looking to see if i can find any ladies that can do a couple of drops for me .... basically one saying dj infamous 1 and another saying mixtape exclusive.... im putting together a new mixtape that hopefully can come out in a couple of weeks (at least if i find the drops...
  19. D

what up !!! dj INFAMOUS one

whats up my name is dj infamous one ... i was workin at the little college radio station they had there and that lead been djin all types of events the last 7 years and have now moved to louisville ky and im tryin to step my game up on the mixtape scene and get my name out there here!!! any help...
  20. D

New To The Mixtape Scene

Im Sorry If This Has Been Answered Before Or If This Is Even In The Wrong Forum.....ive Been Checkin Out This Forum Here For About 48 Hours Straight Now Lol Just Gathering All The Information That I Could And Have A Couple Of Questions That Hopefully Someone Can Answer Or Possibly Direct Me To...