• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

2015 check in. for everyone! (rollcall)

SAO

MOD
:) Wassup Everyone.. its 2015, we got 45,000 plus members up in here.. over the years ive been falling off from dropping in to TjsDjs, crazy work schedule and family. but i will never stop being a part of this site. ive learned so much and networked with good people throughout the years. Hope everyone is good

Where are you Located, WHat You Do and How long have you been a part of tjsDjs?

SAO, im in South Florida and been here since 2001.:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

Dj BlackLabel

Midwest 2 the bone
Man, I havent been here in a while. I agree SAO, networked with some really great people here. Some I still talk to today. Learned a lot, and will always be a part of this site as well. Been on here since 2004!

Reactions: SAO

SAO

MOD
wuddup Blacklabel.. its nice to see a real Dj check in..respect... nice to see you still check in once and a while... things have changed...
.. i see that there are just alot of link sharing bitches on here that cant even just check in and say wassup!!!

Dj BlackLabel

Midwest 2 the bone
wuddup Blacklabel.. its nice to see a real Dj check in..respect... nice to see you still check in once and a while... things have changed...
.. i see that there are just alot of link sharing bitches on here that cant even just check in and say wassup!!!
I feel you fam! Man, I was just looking around, and you're right, things have really changed. Man, I have really missed this place man! lol I didn't realize how long its been and how good it was to fellowship with my dj brothers on here.I think I'm back man...change or no change, this was HOME to us for a long time!

ImTheDJ

DJ CRANK
Im in this Bitch, you can catch me on Instagram and Facebook at DJCrank2003. Man I miss TJs this was the Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram all in one.

Dj BlackLabel

Midwest 2 the bone
Im in this Bitch, you can catch me on Instagram and Facebook at DJCrank2003. Man I miss TJs this was the Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram all in one.
Wassup Crank! Yea it was! It was all the social media outlets in one place! I saw you getting it in on one of your videos. Looked like you had the Numark controller. I just copped the Pioneer SZ and man, them controller joints are LIT!

Pininfar

theSUPERMOD
Wow. Haven't been on the forum in a good minute. Busy with careers, family and life in general. Miss the good old days of the Music Trader being the best place to get your music.

Reactions: SAO