• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Acapella & Instrumental Section

Tha_Man

DJ.VO Artist.Moderator
That sounds like a good idea.... Maybe it should be a subfolder of Music Trader.. Good idea tho..
--
Brian

wantipuesto

Tha_Man said:
That sounds like a good idea.... Maybe it should be a subfolder of Music Trader.. Good idea tho..
--
Brian
Defitnitely! I think a subfolder would enhance and induce more DJs to produce more crackin remixes!

LatinBoyDJ

I Love My Serato
Would it be an area that ANYBODY can get or would it be like the Music Trader section???It sounds like a good idea but there would need to be a control on who can access it.

LatinBoyDJ

I Love My Serato
wantipuesto said:
Defitnitely! I think a subfolder would enhance and induce more DJs to produce more crackin remixes!
Then I saw this post!!!! sorry yall!!!! I ll learn to read :D

Pininfar

theSUPERMOD
Yeah, But it should be something that can only be succesfull if a lot of dj's contribute... But I like the idea...

killah

Tha_Man said:
--
Brian
What do you mean by sub folder? as in a designated place for intrumentals and a seperate one for accapellas? that sounds good!

DjTito

Tu Socio
We definately need this.......alot of other places got those sections but we need our own here at Tjs so folks dont wonder off elsewhere when they need em.

I also think that it should be a restricted area only for Dj's......This site is getting VERY VERY popular more and more every day and has attracted alot of lurkers.

Last edited:

DJ CrAka Jac

beat fiend boy!
Soundz Hot!

I think tj's dj's would be ellite if we had a section for Instrumentals and Acapellas. Also I think it would be great if we had a section where you can upload your mix to a section; instead of posting it up all the time. Just brainstorming, but this is a must for tj's dj's.

admB

Yeah this is what we need. I get mine from all over the place. It would be much better if we could get everything we need from this one site. I don't think I'd go many other places. But then there is always gona be the problem of leechers. Maybe introduce some kind of upload before you can download system? I dunno. But something should be done.