• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

!!!charlie Boy(the Heatflash) - Cups!!!**flawda Banga Bang**

SoReal

Servin Loads...str8 Drop
No more Feedback at all???WTF Is it good song or bad song...takes ya less than a min to give feedback

P-KNoW

ORIGINAL HEATSEEKA DJz
somne one been asking me about charlie boy.... I think maybe another one .... from texas.... anyway.... I'm not feeling this..... beat is .... well I don;t feel it...

gob1deep

G Man
LOL U ain't even lying soreal.I'm feelin both da trackz! I'll get em out therre fo ya pimpin fo sho! U got info on da dude? Can I getta drop or sumthin?

CHARLIE BOY

i do drops man

hey whats happenin yall this your boy charlieboy the heatflash the palm beach prince- the south florida dream
AND BELIEVE ME I DO DROPS IF YALL NEED EM. At one point i was just a lil fucked up down here in palm beach between gettin to the studio and hurricanes but hey if yall need em. just hit me up on this board or call me
561-541-1896-charlieboy
or email charlieboy561@aol.com

peace!!!
thanks for the good feedback

Remix 7196

Mike H
ahhh sorry man aint feelin this one at all. too busy on the ZULTAN beat and the flow, damn, hate to knock the kid but the flow sounds like he's just tryin too hard or somethin. sounds like there could be potential I think. but still thanks for the heads up, keep em comin

Mike H

SoReal

Servin Loads...str8 Drop
Remix 7196 said:
ahhh sorry man aint feelin this one at all. too busy on the ZULTAN beat and the flow, damn, hate to knock the kid but the flow sounds like he's just tryin too hard or somethin. sounds like there could be potential I think. but still thanks for the heads up, keep em comin

Mike H
Thanx for the detailed comment, some feel this song different. Me, I like it and I bump it all the time not cuz i'm cool wit em but cuz I like this type of music. I get hype to this type of shit, hype & crunk is two different things and hype is how u'll find me. Man call me crazy but i actually sped it up a couple of BPMs and enjoyed it more. But we aint tripping though, thanx for the feedback all.