• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Chris brown vs rihanna!!

Misterdje

Misterdje
Chris Brown vs Rihanna!!

I'm am very sure that unless you were somewhere hiding under a rock!(Someone was sure ta raise it and tell You!!) About the alleged assault that Chris Brown was involved in with his rumored Girfriend Rihanna!! The Press and many radio outlets have grabbed a hold of this story and told various accounts of what was alleged to have happened and it has spread like an uncontrollable wildfire!! Me personally, do not get my jollies from puttin the smack down on my wife (A Man That does Not make Me!!)One report said that she was Beaten, bitten, and possibly suffered a broken nose!! Damn!! My Question is: Is His carreer OVER? OR Will he and his handlers be able to do some sort of damage control or will He be "Runnin It" From a Prison Cell?!! Remember "Mystical" He's Doin time for damn near the same stuff (Much Worst!!)except his dumb butt raped a girl and videotaped it!! What Do You Think?

Last edited:

da blur

ProfessionalEntertainment
remove songs? shit too bad he isnt dropping an album it would probably BOOST sales!

was the STD thing just a rumor or what

Last edited:

Diamond Dog

NNY's Truth
It's a shame that this panned out the way it did. I've heard a few different accounts of the injuries sustained by Rihanna.....from multiple contusions to the face...to a scratch on her face. The media has put this on blast, so CB is gonna definitely need to do damage control.

He shoulda just walked....but some reports are now stating that she gave him herpes. I'm sure that would have pissed dude off....but he still shoulda put his temper in check. It's too bad that he never even thought about how much an incident like this would affect his income.

Misterdje

Misterdje
Well He Won't be representin Wrigley's chewing gum, And my daughters tore his posters off of their walls!!As I'm assuming quite a few million more Little Girls are doing the same thing!!(They were pissed!). Even with the rumors of "Gettin Herpes" Hell, I would have gotten steamed But using my fist would not have been the answer and definitely bitin the chick would'nt have cured me!! Better get da Valtrex!!! Hey Chris Ask Micheal Vick if You can Borrow His!!

Last edited:

djmistayung205

Well duh! If every guy had of hit every girl who gave them an STD, I'm sure many of us would be in the middle of 10 life sentences by now. Come to think of it, if the roles were reversed [i.e. they got smashed by every broad who...u get the idea] no doubt many of us would been in need of the most extreme Extreme Makeover of all time.
:confused::confused::confused:

La OrGuLLoSa

Mad typical for people to try to blame the girl for shiit [herpes claim]. In the paper they said before this whole incident Chris Brown talked about his stepfather being abusive to his mom. So I'm guessing that rubbed off on him and like a big p---- he hits Rihanna.

[But if that std thing is true... I don't hate him for what happened.]

Diamond Dog

NNY's Truth
Mad typical for people to try to blame the girl for shiit [herpes claim].
Not blaming Rihanna for the incident. Just stating some of the possible causes for him being pissed. Hell...I dunno if that shit is even true. I can't figure out why ol boy bit her, though....maybe he didn't finish his dinner at the restaurant. Who knows??

All I know is that there's alot of speculation and not alot of proven facts. All we know for sure is that Rihanna sustained some type of injuries from a confrontation with Brown and CB was arrested and posted bail. As of now....everything else is simply heresay.

warnerleraun

I dont see why its such a big deal..its fucked up that he beat her ass but it doesnt make no sense that everybody wants to make him out to be a villian..RKELLY fucked and pissed on a young girl on video tape and everybody is still showin that man love..the hiphop community is on some crazy shit. If radio stations wanna remove his songs for that petty shit then they might ass well remove other artist songs... Too short,gucci mane,RKELLY,DR.Dre etc.etc. Shit like this goes on all the time ;why black list him...

Muaupoko

DJ 828
How can you beat a girl that fine. Damn CB, must of been on a rage tip or something. Unless she cheated on him, he got issues.

DJ RED

DJ Godfather
word is CB grew up watchin his dad/stepdad beat down his mom when he was very young and was a common thing for him to see/be through. Das just wat i heard. still, i can't see bringing any harm to a woman like that or any for that matter. :D

this is y artist should NOT date/see other artists. It's just a matter of time before they end up all over the media for stupid shit like this. lol. they may last a few years or so but, the inevitable is always peeking around the corner waiting to strike when least expected.

there are exceptions of course but majority do not last. sad but true.

Last edited: