• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

CRUNK ENERGY DRINK..Sponsoring

DJ TRE

MIDWEST'S FINEST
Thats right its ya infamous fam DJ TRE,,,And Im back, been grindin, so hard that sparks is flying!!! I am now sponsored by Crunk Energy Drink, been workin with them for awhile anyway, but now its official, and they want me to find CERTAIN djs whom fit the bill, we will provide apparel, Crunk juicem banners etc for your shows, concerts, clubs etc...SO HOLLA AT ME..Gotta be legit, be doin SOMETHING in the field..I work with Def Jam, Collipark and Universal..so dont try to impress me..be honest, I know when someone is hungry and doin what they can!!!! LETS GET IT

DJ TRE..Mr Exclusive
BUMSQUAD DJZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz

Dj MiL

Dj MiL

I go by the name of Dj MiL out of Orlando FL. I do alot of college organization event out here in Orlando. I also did a mixtape with Stay Fresh over at BME and couple months ago called "GRUSTLE" I would love the opportunity to get sponsored by Crunk energy drink. If you want some more info on me and my team check out myspace.com/deepsideent.

Last edited:

DJ-UnKuT

UnKuT Da Boss
link me up dawg...

got a show comin up with method man

jsut did elephant man tour

lloyd banks obie trice jim jonesm obb deep baby cham and many others....

what you lookin for?

DJ TRE

MIDWEST'S FINEST
You have all been replied to. Keep em coming. Just spoke to Kevin at Crunk!!! The more info we have the better for you.

DjTito

Tu Socio
DJ TRE said:
Thats right its ya infamous fam DJ TRE,,,And Im back, been grindin, so hard that sparks is flying!!! I am now sponsored by Crunk Energy Drink, been workin with them for awhile anyway, but now its official, and they want me to find CERTAIN djs whom fit the bill, we will provide apparel, Crunk juicem banners etc for your shows, concerts, clubs etc...SO HOLLA AT ME..Gotta be legit, be doin SOMETHING in the field..I work with Def Jam, Collipark and Universal..so dont try to impress me..be honest, I know when someone is hungry and doin what they can!!!! LETS GET IT

DJ TRE..Mr Exclusive
BUMSQUAD DJZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz
Im ya man!!! Would like to represent Crunk Juice for Latinos worldwide!!! myspace.com/djtitodotcom

www.djtito.com/420.zip to check out my last mixtape

DJ TRE

MIDWEST'S FINEST
Keep em coming. Those who heard from me, thanks and I have your info. if you need some one to one wit me djtre333@gmail.com or AIM is djtre765 if you need the celly or to reach me at Def Jam then PM me, sorry, u stalkers aint gettin the number that easy..LOL. I have been forwarding info to Crunk!!! and I think we may be setting up a direct email for that. IF YOU ARE NOT DOING CLUBS, RADIO etc. save it, if ur doin remixes, thats hot, ill check in on it, BUT what would we do sponsoring for? GET AT ME....

blusapphire

Any word yet from Crunk about the promotional models? We have a few club events coming up that we'd love to promote Crunk at.

DJ TRE

MIDWEST'S FINEST
WHERES MY TRUE DJ's??? I like what I have heard and seen. NOW REMEMBER THIS ISNT UP TO UNCLE TRE!!! lol, But I am def. putting a good word in for yall, especially the ones whom deserve it. Blu, your on a different level, so we speak through email mami, no worries. As far as showin love to the DJ's,. yeah its about time, we deserve it, and damnit it we gonnnnn get it!!! '

Its Bumsquad...Need I say more?
Def Jam...Open ya ears not your mouth!
TjsDjs...Familys Unite!
Crunk!!!....YYYYYYYYYEeeeeeeeeeeeeAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

oTwisT

...The DJ...
Ummm can you say 2008 Super Bowl in AZ this year!!! I know AZ needs some "Crunk" in their system!!! OOOK-K-Kayyyy!!!