• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Dan Feeney Color Rush Jersey

linchao

The Chargers Junior Seau Color Rush Jersey , in a corresponding move with the waiving of Tackle Joe Barksdale, have signed Wide Receiver Dylan Cantrell to the active roster.Cantrell, a Chargers sixth round draft pick back in April, has been on the practice squad since final cuts at the start of September. The 6’3” WR out of Texas Tech had shown some promise early on in training camp and when matching that to his athletic testing and college tape you get why the team has kept him on during the season. The decision to add a sixth WR to the active roster could mean the team is being cautious about the injury that starter Tyrell Williams is dealing with. Tyrell played in the game against the Steelers, and had a huge catch in coverage to keep a drive going Desmond King Color Rush Jersey , but it’s certainly possible this is insurance in case he can’t go. They also could be looking to rest Tyrell against a team like the Bengals, trying to get him healthy for the end of the season. I’d like to think they are concerned he could get sniped by another team, but maybe that’s just me being optimistic. Either way, I’m excited to see what he can add to this group should he see playing time come Sunday. Cleveland Browns at Denver Broncos score predictions: Week 15 - Mile High ReportEvery part of my being wants to rage against my team and predict another ugly loss this week. The fact is, this team tends to win and lose games they shouldn’t. It’s a maddening tendency that keeps us all off balance never knowing what to expect. Well Corey Liuget Color Rush Jersey , I expect a loss, therefore I’m predicting a win. Case Keenum wakes up from his inaccurate ways and slings the ball around well enough to score 24 points and secure a home victory. And yes, I’ll be the only one today thinking the Broncos come out with a home win. - Tim LynchCleveland Browns’ Playoff Possibilities: Week 15 Edition - Dawgs By NatureIf Pittsburgh wins, then Cleveland will be eying a wildcard spot, which is just as tough to attain given the number of teams that need to lose. Cleveland can play a role in the demise of two of those teams Dan Feeney Color Rush Jersey , though — with Denver this week and Baltimore in Week 17.Indianapolis, Miami, Tennessee, and Baltimore each need to lose 2 of their final 3 games. You have to think about the fact that the Colts play the Titans in Week 17; so if they both win this week, then that kills Cleveland because that means one of those two teams will finish the year ahead of Cleveland Kyle Emanuel Color Rush Jersey , eliminating them from wildcard contention (barring a tie).