• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Day26 - Think Of Me (Prod. Tim & Bob)

the_one

Thx 4 this track K.M.
But I really doubt if there's anything that beats a oriental beat of Tim&Bob
I just get an spontaneous hard-on with their beats
This song is very hot too. But , reminds me of you is imo the hottest track of 2009 so far.
What disturbs me in this song is that the refrain is just a copy of Musiq Soulchilds - Now or later. They did the same with a few Deitrick Haddon tracks. Where they copy pasted lyrics from Bobby V.
That's actually the only bad thing I can say of my two idols. hot post in any way

Micaha18

Tim and Bob have been recycling beats for years this is old news but the only person that fit with them has always been Bobby V with other artist they have come up flat

Dj Soulchild

Agreed, definitely one of the best joints on the album, along with "Perfectly Blind". Overall though, the album is a major disappointment, just like i predicted... :rolleyes:

"Bipolar", "Shawty Wat's Up" and "Need That" are just soooooooo unbelievably CRAP!!!I can't believe they even considered recording them tracks!!! I was such a big fan of the first album (still am, actually), their sound was modern, yet still unique and soulful...they just went too experimental and way out on "Forever In A Day", and i'm sure a lot of their fans feel the same way. I'm a big believer of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"...but 5 different opinions in 1 group, plus some of their much-wanted creative involvement - that shit can only lead to a big ol' sonic mess. Such a shame, really.

And how could they not throw "Lemme Luv U Girl" on there??? Are they crazy??? That joint is FIYA!!!!!

Micaha18

Have to agre with "lemme luve u girl" But i kinda like Bi-polar it grew on me but shame on T-pain dor that dumb ass Shawty whts up song.....its horrible