• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Dj Jamz - Electro Vs.Techno (PartyBreak)

Conkrete

It sounds good, but not really my style, I liked everything but the main synth..it reminded me of Axel Foley. I would love to hear more of what you can do. An Electro Hip-Hop break without the techno synth would be awesome. Good production work though, keep it up.

AwDaMaDDiX

**** U round eye!
When the synths kick in around 1:40....

Badass.

The only thing I don't like about this is that there are too many deadspaces...(whooshie sounds and stuff before the beat hits again) It's the type of thing that leaves the crowd standing.

Other than that, pretty good.

Dj Jamz

China's Finest!!!
yea i was thinkin about that awdamaddix thats why i made another version of it an added a lil stuff...gonna upload it later on

painkiller

Music soothes the pain
I have been listening to this nonstop and so many people have commented on this when I play it out. I would love to hear more stuff like this.

I have a question though what are the different electro and techno songs used and what are all the vocal samples? It'd be sweet if you could let me know because I am asked this all the time. Thanks in advance.

painkiller

Music soothes the pain
I still would love to know all the music used to make this remix. I liked it upon first listen, but after playing it out I have had nothing but comment after comment about how fucking awesome this is, and I agree. please just let me know who is all on here so I don't look like an idiot.

tbone

nice work bro like the mix of elctro and hip hop this will work well in oz would love to hear more of ur stuff

Dj Jamz

China's Finest!!!
thx for the comments guys an dont worry tbone more will be comin

painkiller sry for the late reply but yea the acapellas i used were (Pitbull - Krazy, MIA - Paper Planes, Kn'aan - ABCS)