• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

DJ Rebel Presents: Pitbull's 2010 Summer Anthem (127BPM)

dj rebel

Washingtons #1 Latin DJ

dj rebel

Washingtons #1 Latin DJ
^^^thanks man...yeah the beat is a latin but i spin at a pure mexican club so a track like this will get the club poppin! lol

texasskoolboi

oh no... are you going into the cumbia thing also.. lol.....

gotta admit.. this is one of the better cumbia remixes i've heard in a long time..

dj rebel

Washingtons #1 Latin DJ
^^^thanks man.

my homie dj just came back from mexico and brought a cd with some club songs from over there. i immediately fell in love with this beat and the first thing that pop into my head was pitbull lol but i've always liked cumbias. they are a blast to dance :D

texasskoolboi

Look for Dj Ralphy Ralph - Cumbiaholics Vol1

Dallas went thru a "crunk" cumbia phase a while back ago.. this guy was the reason..
now its all about tribal cumbias... yours sounds a little in between..

not too much of a tribal fan but the crunk cumbias had Dallas going crazy for a while..

dj rebel

Washingtons #1 Latin DJ
damn those are pretty dope remixes. i've been dj'ing with my bro at the same club for 9 years now. i don't think that movement would of gone well up here lol. aqui puro hechizeros.....band! haha :D

Djkraze

whats the name of that song that you have with the accordian??? I cant think of the name and its driving me crazy!!!

MadonnieSpears

ya people are so fucking talented on this site im constantly always amazed! thanks for sharing this! u shut it down with this one and im latin! i ain't mad at chu lmao lmao

dj rebel

Washingtons #1 Latin DJ
thanks for the feedback peeps. its much appreciated.

remember to add me as a friend on myspace. i post some of my remixes with no drops every now n then ;)