• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

::Dj Smuv , Sporty O & GoldMouf :: (She Like Them ) Skittle Skittles ::

DJ Benny Stixx

New member
DJ Smuv said:
Damn Benny Im Flattered ! Had no idea somebody was payin attention lol .
Thanks for these reviews !
I've been a fan for a minute homey! This track is catchy and got the beat stuck in my head.. AND ANOTHER ONE! Peace
 

djbeazy

OFFICIAL SNAP MUSIC DJS
hot track i can dig the idea.. ill spin it fo sho.... they will like this in the college scene
 

DJ Smuv

Track Masta
djbeazy said:
hot track i can dig the idea.. ill spin it fo sho.... they will like this in the college scene
Thanks for the review Be EZ , I can ALWAYS count on you for an HONEST review ! MamasBoy , GOOD LOOKIN !

Thank you for the reviews
 

Kaijin

Producer.
I have to agree with everyone else, that beat is catchy as hell. I'm definately feelin' it. "She wanna taste my rainbow" - damn that shit is original as hell. Great job! 9/10.
 

DJ Smuv

Track Masta
Kaijin said:
I have to agree with everyone else, that beat is catchy as hell. I'm definately feelin' it. "She wanna taste my rainbow" - damn that shit is original as hell. Great job! 9/10.
Thanks for the vote of confidence ,Kaijin !


Attention ,TJ's Posters !!!!! When Kai Chimes in and approves with an 8+ vote , You got a HIT !
 

jmalbrough

New member
YEAAAAHHHH!!!!I aint gone trip yall got something with this put it out there it is real catchy...good work mane.....Thanx
 

DJ Smuv

Track Masta
jmalbrough said:
YEAAAAHHHH!!!!I aint gone trip yall got something with this put it out there it is real catchy...good work mane.....Thanx
Wow Thanks for the reviews !
 

pumbaaa

=30091984=
7,5/10 for me. Beat is nice and catchy, nothing spectacular but thats not the purpose. Just a good track for the party ...
 
Top