• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

::Dj Smuv , Sporty O & GoldMouf :: (She Like Them ) Skittle Skittles ::

carlosp

The Reggeaton king
the song is good. it has very catchy flow and the lyrics are ok as well. I would give it 8/10 reminds me a lil bit of luffy tuffy

UNDERGROUND A&R

well heres my opinion...the hook and beat are good but the verses could have been better like more animated like actually comparin the pills to skittles...i like the concept but after the hook it just lacked interest...thanx 4 askin my opinion...remember the concept iz great so dont let it slip...who did the beat???

Eastway Selecta

DJ BUNNFIRE BLAZE IT
hmmm I liking this bells in the beat smuv this ting ting thing make this track the lyrics like underground A&R said could be a bit more blazin more hooked like this riddim is hooked 8/10 smuv keep it blaaaaazzzziiiin do i have permission to broadcast this track on I radio station would be well pleased

ites
DJ Bunnfire
irascomradio.multiply.com

Breathless

Lions Den Promotions
Yooo Smuv...like the track...real catchy...somethin they will get a lean on to!

the Lions give it a thumbs up yo!

DJ Smuv

Track Masta
Eastway Selecta said:
hmmm I liking this bells in the beat smuv this ting ting thing make this track the lyrics like underground A&R said could be a bit more blazin more hooked like this riddim is hooked 8/10 smuv keep it blaaaaazzzziiiin do i have permission to broadcast this track on I radio station would be well pleased

ites
DJ Bunnfire
irascomradio.multiply.com
MOST CERTAINLY PLEASED IFN YOU SPIN IT !

THANKS FOR ALL THESE REVIEWS !

dj rebel

Washingtons #1 Latin DJ
Sounds good, i'll spin this track when im in the 70 BPM section. i'ma show this track to some local dj's to see if they want to spin it to. thanks.

DJShaan

Hmmm...I'm not sure what to think of this track. Yes it's catchy, yes it's got a danceable, yes the hook is something 15 year old white girls will love (where the real money is), but it might be too corny.

She likes me skittles skittles, she can taste my rainbow?

I think you're trying to just jump on the 1 hit club wonder wagon, get your $50,000 check, and never make another hit again lol. If you are, you'll probably succeed with this track.

18/20.

no1wammy

Mexicano Chicano
Looks like a good beat. Catchy as well. Brings me back to "Laffy Taffy."

I don't normally for songs like this, but if you hit the right people for a remix, you might really make something out of this candy track.

Mmm, may wanna eat some Skittles right about now.

DJ Smuv, got your PM. Mind if I get your MSN Messenger?

nicesdown

check 1....check 2

aright...when I first heard the beat come on I did not wanna like this track.....When i heard taste my rainbow then the first verse came on.....It made me a believer....and the beat same story/Ima engineer like you smoov and that shit sounded good....by the end of the song I was convinced I had to give you some respect.....You made a non believer a believer.....
.....I cant wait to play this tom. night I shoulda played it tonight...I cant wait to put these heads onto this shit.......
......Welcome to Minneapolis Smoov you got rotation........
-nice
Heads Down Production

nicesdown

aright...when I first heard the beat come on I did not wanna like this track.....When i heard taste my rainbow then the first verse came on.....It made me a believer....and the beat same story/Ima engineer like you smoov and that shit sounded good....by the end of the song I was convinced I had to give you some respect.....You made a non believer a believer.....
.....I cant wait to play this tom. night I shoulda played it tonight...I cant wait to put these heads onto this shit.......
-nice
Heads Down Production

DJ Smuv

Track Masta
nicesdown said:
-nice
Heads Down Production

Man THANK YOU !