• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

::Dj Smuv , Sporty O & GoldMouf :: (She Like Them ) Skittle Skittles ::

Clean

djclean
Playa this is tight, I need this for High School activities. Hook a playa up with a clean version. Also I need to hook up with the 100 cds for the hot $50. 10/10 straight A-Town flava. I would play Soulja boy right after this track.

MannyFaces

Manny Faces
heh yea i'd have to agree that at first i was not into it, but when the verses came in and i let my mind open to it.. it's a cool joint.. then i went to fold laundry, and was saying "skittles skittles... skittles skittles.." in my head.. damn you and your infectious chorus.. sigh.. reluctant cuz it's so not my style of joint, but, dudes got spit. track is clean... 8/10..

DJ Smuv

Track Masta
Clean said:
Playa this is tight, I need this for High School activities. Hook a playa up with a clean version. Also I need to hook up with the 100 cds for the hot $50. 10/10 straight A-Town flava. I would play Soulja boy right after this track.

Damn !

Thanks for all these reviews !

The clean version is in the Second file its the whole single ALL VERSIONS

Hit me up 678 499 7889 for the cds

The Watcher

Originally Posted by The Watcher
sorry im late, its coo... Your mc just doesnt make me wanna listen to the entire song. He's extremely basic, and boring, he dont flip his style or nothing... Beat is coo though... Maybe get a feature on there?

miss.v.

REPPIN 561&205
love da beat and da concept. now everybody gonna be saying skittles instead of da actually word ya know!:D

A&R J3

follow me@bigtymemusicfla
Already!!

You Know You Holdin' It Down With This One... Did U do that Wuz Going On with Gutta Sqad...?