• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

E. Bland - Necessary

k.m

Super Moderator
for the more mature listener perhaps??? A nice laid back soulful number off his Soulcentric album *looks at Rez* :D

Some youngn's :D may or may not like this flava, im not sure.. its mellow and not ur usual kick n mega bass 808 lol, but do give it a try, check it out n let us know ;)

Dj Soulchild

The album's been out for quite some months already...wasn't feelin' it much though, to be honest. You know i love my soulful R&B, but that set was just a tad too boring for my liking.

Not a big fan of this joint either..."Talk To Me" was without doubt the best track on there, in my opinion...

k.m

Super Moderator
lol, i jus gt it today :D dnt think the grouprip has been out more than a wk tho ;) thats how i first stumbled upon it.. on the database for grouprips, then i saw it on a blog a few hours later lol :D

still need to listen to the rest, but this was the standout track imo on 1st listen, but no trk was as gud as dear diary :(

Dj Soulchild

Nah, trust me bro'...the grouprip's been out for some months, mid-August if i remember correctly, as has the actual proper hardcopy release. ;)

k.m

Super Moderator
Rip Date......: Sep-18-2008..

so a few wks, but i was going thru the rnb rips catalogue n it caught my eye n like i said i stumbled on it on a blog.. guess it was fate lol, only wish the album as a whole was better tho lol :cool: