• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

For new club DJ's.....

P-KNoW

ORIGINAL HEATSEEKA DJz
Wow.... This is funny to me. What seems common sense to some, I guess takes study for others...

Good advice on getting gigs though.

DJ Brian

Music is my Therapy
Wow.... This is funny to me. What seems common sense to some, I guess takes study for others...

Good advice on getting gigs though.
I am sure most of us have the common sense for the basics, but for a begginer, this is a great place for them to start. We all need refreshers from time to time and there are some good key point areas on the site. Very informative. I can appreciate someone willing to divulge all the information found there...I've been dj'ing for over 10 years now and still found some of it useful. Seems you yourself got something from it, even though you got your science down. Thanks for the feedback on this and again, i hope it's useful for the new dj going out on his own. Remember, we were all there at some point:) Enjoy!

djxtreme808

Well I can remember back in the day I could of used something like this and its good to remember what it was like to have all the questions with no ansewers except to practice.

DJ Brian

Music is my Therapy
Well I can remember back in the day I could of used something like this and its good to remember what it was like to have all the questions with no ansewers except to practice.
it's a funny thing with technology isn't it? Back when i first played with a set of turntables...there was no internet, no mp3's, no cdj's, laptops, ect. Today we are at a point that if you want to know something, just click:) There are so many tutorials, how to's and video's that give a huge advantage to upcoming dj's. Hell, technology today allows people to promote themselves worldwide. Nowadays, i wonder if all the answers will implode upon itself:)