• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive (509 Party Remix)(Flashback!)

DJ Tygre

Hey Rebel, is this the same remix you had up at yourremix? Or is the 509 Party Remix different from that one? I ask cuz the one at yourremix is listed as 2009 Party Remix. If it is different, any chance you could hook me up with the 509 Party Remix?

In the past I've purchased your remixes of Tom Jones - She's A Lady/I] and The Guess Who - These Eyes as well as the above-mentioned Gloria Gaynor track... I like your work on the oldies and it's been a longtime since I've seen an 'oldie' remix from you... hope you'll make another one soon (if you need some ideas for tracks to remix PM me - I'm an old guy who knows which classic tracks still rock!). Thanx!

Keep The Faith,
DJ Tygre

dj rebel

Washingtons #1 Latin DJ
Hey Rebel, is this the same remix you had up at yourremix? Or is the 509 Party Remix different from that one? I ask cuz the one at yourremix is listed as 2009 Party Remix. If it is different, any chance you could hook me up with the 509 Party Remix?

In the past I've purchased your remixes of Tom Jones - She's A Lady/I] and The Guess Who - These Eyes as well as the above-mentioned Gloria Gaynor track... I like your work on the oldies and it's been a longtime since I've seen an 'oldie' remix from you... hope you'll make another one soon (if you need some ideas for tracks to remix PM me - I'm an old guy who knows which classic tracks still rock!). Thanx!

Keep The Faith,
DJ Tygre

send me a list man. i know you sent me a link b4 but i was outta my zone for a while. hit me up and i'll see what i can do with the tracks

(and it is the same remix)