• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

How do you handle fights in the club?

djunity

Bum Squad
When an altercation breaks out in the club how do you handle that? Do you do anything special as far as the music is concerned? I usually immediately throw on some slow music cuz no one wants to miss the opporotunity to get their grind on.

dj rebel

Washingtons #1 Latin DJ
i usually play the hottest song or a classic banger and say something like "lets get the party started again" or "we came here to party" and then i usually diss the people who stop the party.

PAP

DJ PAP
I keep the flow going, from my experience, dropping the beat is just making the audience more focused on the fight. I let security do there job and I keep the party going. Sometimes people don't even know a fight broke out.

Don't get me wrong, if it's a big brawl I'll drop the music which usually ends up in a mic announcement saying we are shutting down early.

or if management or security demands a change up or a total drop out then i will

djmistayung205

dj rebel said:
...and then i usually diss the people who stop the party.
no BS

I always fade the music to almost zero while security beat the hell outta dude or lil shawty lol...girls fight hard as dudes at some gigs

I give the crowd some fake lame ass apology...

when they draggin' em outside I might just go da fugg off and say somn like, "GET DEY LAME ASS OUTTA HERE, WE TRYING TO HAVE A PARTY AND THEY FUGGIN IT IT UP", ETC.

nothing set to say, just whatever the moment and the henny brings out lol

djamf

I immediately throw on some slow music and let security do the d*mn thang. Once everything is settled down, I start picking it up again.

Dj LiL

"The Vynil Kingz"
I GET MY ASS DOWN THERE N KICK SOME ASS!! LOL
J/k...
since i roll with one of my friends thats a club dj i dont really have full control so he told me in that situation to throw on some slow, calmer music to settle things down

R-Tistic

L.A. needs me!
All I know is that I almost went to jail at the last house party I did....

Shit was gettin wild in and out, but overall, it was calm enough by the time the cops got there. However....as soon as I saw the cops walk inside the house (which is really illegal, by the way), I got on the mic and said "once again.......one time is here to shut us down!! Since they in here, lemme give it up to em real quick"....and I put on the theme from Cops hella loud..."Bad boys bad boys, what u gonna do!" and the cop came straight at me with the most serious face and said "TURN THE MUSIC OFF RIGHT NOW OR YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL!!!" and I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or say "oh shit...I might go to jail"...but everybody who was leavin was dyin hard as hell, so I didn't care.

Ern

Clean Sleeves
lol..you got balls....cops are the most coolest and meanest fucking dicks there can be....dude could have arrested you for any BS of charges...or he could have laughed it off and said turn that shit up...I've gotten both...well no charges...or stuff

anyway...most of the time I keep the music going..let security do its thing and keep the party going unless its a big brawl....we had two at my "home" club that got so bad that they turned my equipment over....luckily I had people on the stage that caught everything......

I knew of a DJ that carried a gun and slid it under his mixer in between his TT's...and another that actually started fighting the crowd one night.

dj_duvalin

Established Since '97
turn it down if the crowd doesn't know a fight broke out they might get hit and security might not know, i have a flashlight to signal security where it is.

djhypnotiq718

The Turntable Assasin
R-Tistic said:
All I know is that I almost went to jail at the last house party I did....

Shit was gettin wild in and out, but overall, it was calm enough by the time the cops got there. However....as soon as I saw the cops walk inside the house (which is really illegal, by the way), I got on the mic and said "once again.......one time is here to shut us down!! Since they in here, lemme give it up to em real quick"....and I put on the theme from Cops hella loud..."Bad boys bad boys, what u gonna do!" and the cop came straight at me with the most serious face and said "TURN THE MUSIC OFF RIGHT NOW OR YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL!!!" and I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or say "oh shit...I might go to jail"...but everybody who was leavin was dyin hard as hell, so I didn't care.
LMAO......:D THATS CLASSIC RIGHT THERE!!!! I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!!

djgalloway73

DJ Galloway
For some reason a song like Mystikal, "Here I Go", gets everybody jumpin and always gets eveybody's attn off the idiots who's fighting. That's the flava that I throw at em'.

D.J. Flake

I kinda slow it down till security get dem fightin' m*th@f*ck@s out the club. Then I come back with the hottest thug song that's out and I let the 18's rumble..............

R-Tistic

L.A. needs me!
I did a lil hood party last night, and some drunk dudes got to arguin and almost started fightin...so I just put on "Between the sheets" and was on the mic like "peep this....I'm from L.A., and when niggs wanna start fightin and shit, we clear them dudes out, and we keep it goin! So lemme put this old school on y'all real quick" and the people who were left were vibin wit it...and I blended it into Big Poppa, but the girl just told me to cut it because all the girls basically left when they saw the dudes actin up.

Every single time a fight happens, I just say damm...I can't wait to "graduate" from doin rap events, because I'm just 22 but I feel tlike I'm too old to be dealin with these kinda crowds.

LIFERDEF

TUPAC'S ORIGINAL PRODUCER
Slow Songs usually sometimes might help depends if fists are already flying and gunshots already went off,but it's always good to have a moufpiece on the mic and tawk some sense to the culprits along with a were just here 4 a goodtime speech~Other than that u know how Cali is out here that's why theres harly any events out here!