• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Hum Hukey - Git Low -=}"Dance/Strip Club Banger"{=- (Produced by DJ Smuv)

DJ Smuv

Track Masta
Hum Hukey - (Lemme C U) Git Low

Yo , Dj Smuv Checkin In Again with anutha danceflo banger !

Them womenses love this record , and it is definitely pickin up steam fast so we must post it here at TJ's first !

Hum Hukey has a Hot Record , and they are in the clubs performing in support 4-5 nites a week , 2-5 shows a nite ! Ask them LOD/Strip Club Dj's about em . Its in rotation in some of the largest strip clubs in the A and they've been grinding hard , adding new dj's every week .

I think ya'll enjoy this lil treat .

DIRTY
Hum Hukey - Git Low Dirty

CDSingle ALL VERSIONS (C/R/A/I 192k)
Hum Hukey - Git Low (CLEAN/CLUB/INSTRUMENTAL/ACAPELLA)

Hit Me Up For Drops !! djsmuv@gmail.com

Last edited:

Kaijin

Producer.
The beat is good, and it really picks up on the hook. I love the synth. I've honestly never heard of Hum Hukey, but he sure is flowin'. Another banger! 8.5/10

DJ Smuv

Track Masta
Kaijin said:
The beat is good, and it really picks up on the hook. I love the synth. I've honestly never heard of Hum Hukey, but he sure is flowin'. Another banger! 8.5/10
Yo Kaijin , We Appreciate that review ! These guys are like brand smokin new !

DjJewels

DjJewels
damn dude... i'll definitely mix this soon 9/10! You're beats that i've heard have been for the most part really good (the hook definitely makes this song!). I feel that this could get played/requested on 107.9, and then probably v103.3 (haha). Definitely a song that will get clubs crunk. keep doin what you do cuz its definitely a different and new soundin joint. Also, you got any more sporty-o drops (acca/inst)?

DJ Smuv

Track Masta
DjJewels said:
damn dude... i'll definitely mix this soon 9/10! You're beats that i've heard have been for the most part really good (the hook definitely makes this song!). I feel that this could get played/requested on 107.9, and then probably v103.3 (haha). Definitely a song that will get clubs crunk. keep doin what you do cuz its definitely a different and new soundin joint. Also, you got any more sporty-o drops (acca/inst)?
gOOD lOOKIN oN tHE rEVIEW!