• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Leechers....

Spizzo

I Keep It Real
Anyone else sick of all these e-mail addresses every time you view a post in the 12" Review's? Maybe we should sign them up for a bunch of junk mail???

I know there are some of you who like sharing what you have, and thats cool. But when someone drops some info about a track, automatically people just start leavin their address. There was no offer to send the track or anything.

I'm just rantin, but I'm sick off all these cat's who's only addition to the forum is "hook me up with this".

Alright, I'm done, for now......

Bee

Yeah, I noticed that. It's annoying to read too!

I try running through the post to see if anyone has rated the song - to see if it's worthwhile me looking for it.
But rarely do people put an opinion :mad:

Bigz

"Fuc We Drankin?!?"
Spizzo said:
Anyone else sick of all these e-mail addresses every time you view a post in the 12" Review's? Maybe we should sign them up for a bunch of junk mail???

I know there are some of you who like sharing what you have, and thats cool. But when someone drops some info about a track, automatically people just start leavin their address. There was no offer to send the track or anything.

I'm just rantin, but I'm sick off all these cat's who's only addition to the forum is "hook me up with this".

Alright, I'm done, for now......

You are absolutely correct, and I'm about to put each every one of them on blast... As a matter of fact, I ASK ALL OF OUR MOST INFLUENTIAL MEMBERS TO HELP PUT A STOP TO THIS SH*T. Start by checking their "PUBLIC PROFILE" of those who continue to just leave their address time and time again... THIS IS DONE BY CLICKING ON THE MEMBER'S NAME AND THEN SELECTING "VIEW PUBLIC PROFILE". If the majority of their post's contain suspect replies such as.... "Hook me up", "send to", "dj bla bla bla", "hit me up", or "I wanna peep", PUT THEY A*S ON BLAST BY REPLYING TO THIS POST WITH THEIR MEMBER NAME. This thread will be a "sticky", and will all ways stay at the top of the page to be used as a "LEECH REFERENCE" to all that need it. This sh*t is gon stop one way are the other people. Think it’s a game? Don’t like it? Then go elsewhere, IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED HERE. I'm at 43 and still evaluating. List to follow shortly... -BIGZ

DJ Triton

FireStorm Entertainment
a yo can i holla at that joint????

send it to:

mmpp_24@yahoo.com

naw....just bullshittin. yeah i feel that. for a while now we've been askin for cats to contribute to the board and if you wanted feel free to post a link to the song. but for those of you with less than 50 posts and thats all you do is post your email requesting music, yeah yall need to go.

-- just my 2 cents

Fredzz

TECHNICS-n-ORTOFONS
I remember when mp3s and file sharing wasn't really a big thing on this board, now its outta control.......hahaha

SAO

MOD
yea, bigz is keepin this joint tight, and i got his back.... i seen any bullshit,,, expect it to be deleated......... :D

o yea, can you send me that track. DEEJAYSAO@AOL.COM
THANX IN ADVANCE

Tampa BaI 813

http://www.myspace.com/x_
TJ GOTTA REPLY TA THIS WUN!!

AND yeah im gettin sick of readin threads and juss seein address'z and "yo hook it up!".. its gettin outta contoL..

haggis

Çô®§ëHà¯ζζ
with u all the way - i try 2 post songs if i can and quite rarely ask for a song 2 be sent 2 me and if i do - i usually leave a reply thankin whoever contributed and ratin the song - it pisses me off just seein ppz with 10 posts and all they say is "hook me up" :mad:

bboy kamikaze

how else r u supposed to get feedback on a song that some people have never heard unless someone helps them out and sends them the song or lets dem get a preview of da song or sumthing. and sometimes when u guyz post a link to the song the link has expired so the only other way they kan hear da song is if someone sends it to them. u guyz stingy or sumthing?

Tampa BaI 813

http://www.myspace.com/x_
yeah we get wuh ur sayin but some ppl just come to get the music and leave without giving any feedback at all. and some ppl just leave their post saying "sounds hot.. then they put there e-mail".. after they d/l it they dont ever come back to that thread to give feedback or anything..

bboy kamikaze

well yeah i know some people do that but just kuz a small group of people do that doesnt mean u have to get all tripped out whenever u see an email address on a post. and just because their email is there doesnt give them a guarantee that someone will send them the song, thus they still kant give feedback.

Last edited:

lmayes69

Dj Point & Click
well i have a suggestion. on the board realestniggas.com you dont get links unless you post first

whyte

Yeah i hate leeches!!!! i got a slow internet connection so it takes me a LONG time 2 upload the music that i wanna share and then i get like 300 views and no replies!!!!!! some feedback isn't too much 2 ask 4

Grrrrr!!

Unkn0wn

.: Reggaetons Phinest :.
.:: Phawk Leechers ::.

yup, all i want is tjsdjs to take action and do sumthin bout it .... lol while writing bout this post ... listen to the reggaeton latino remix that i posted up lol ... u get all hyped up ... lol i admit ...

- Dj Unknown

- DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE LEECHERS !! ! -

-" Let us know some things that we can do to make this place better " - tjsdjs -

Tha_Man

DJ.VO Artist.Moderator
Check out this Cat going around Resurrecting old posts, in a attempt to quickly get his post count up and gain access to Music trader...

I woke up to see posts back from 2001, and he would reply with like 3 words..
--
Brian