• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Leechers....

SoReal

Servin Loads...str8 Drop
yea i been seeing something about them old treads...i even posted something about it...good eye man

Grimm

Moe Grimm
New to the site

Yo, I'm new to the site, but I definitely feel what y'all saying about leeches. If you can take the time to download tracks, then you can take a couple of minutes to get back. Peace

windy city 1

CAN I HELP U?
yo bigz! r u saying that we have permission to put these people on front street, without getting a referal or wut? cuz its really been getting to me lately when i see a member that joined in the beging of 05 and only got like 20 posts, + on they profile where they did post its always only 12" reviews, dj remixes, mixtapes & cds. the only spots to grab music. and what does their reply look like: " nice n smooth, gr8!, its hot ! THANX!" YEA thanx for letting us kno that all u want is new music. so can i pull these cards or wut, cause i got a list, got nothing but time to find them watch 4 when they on line n follow them from thread to thread! holla back!

DJ NUOLD

NU vs Oldskool
now..this topic is a must actually...well some peeps in here normally with weird usernamedo all that shit...
Lots of them askin & sending me their email add just to let me re-send them again the mixes i made..Well to be honest i dont wanna dissapoint em but its way to much since i satrted to joint tjs..

i was thinking about ways to get this thing done..
maybe u guys (The Admin) can start makin a script where those who didnt make tunes or mixes or upload some help to this site block from downloading such track..by this way this site still can manage to low the traffic & encourage those leechers to post on something usefull for the site instead of leeching..

P-KNoW

ORIGINAL HEATSEEKA DJz
I know what a leecher is... but what do you call someone who goes into the music trader section, and then re-post your tracks in the 12 section... I personally think thatts wack as hell.. or like whwen some one post an album in th emuusic trader , and then someone else post 5 diff tracks from the album in the 12" section... just wack to me... the music trader is seperated for a reason and some ass whipes take it upon themselve to leak music trader tracks to any newby that googles the site.... straight wack!

tnsamiam

CHECK THE SWAGGER
fuck it why do yall care so much. its supposed to be about the music aint it. the more people who hear it the better chance it has to make it. sure i get kinda aggrivated when people dont give they opinions on a post but fuck it they heard it. they may or may not spin it but they heard it. to me thats what counts.

LilSin

Music is my Therapy
itz the hard work of the members who actually post stuff on here for us. It's not fair for people to actually participate, post and share, for some lil punk who just wants it for his own personal reasons.

itty bitty

<--- 36 post, member since feb 06....no leecher though. Im here for the networking.

tnsamiam- basically, the "leechers" are here to take music and not share anything, it should be a fair trade. Or at least a respond on the thoughts of the music. Im not here for the music personally, but when i do see a song that I think is going to bang, im going to give it a quick listen and post back my opinion's and reactions i got from the crowd. Leecher's however are on any board that supply anything for free....you just gotta find the way to keep them off your nutz for awhile.

gob1deep

G Man
P-KNoW said:
I know what a leecher is... but what do you call someone who goes into the music trader section, and then re-post your tracks in the 12 section... I personally think thatts wack as hell.. or like whwen some one post an album in th emuusic trader , and then someone else post 5 diff tracks from the album in the 12" section... just wack to me... the music trader is seperated for a reason and some ass whipes take it upon themselve to leak music trader tracks to any newby that googles the site.... straight wack!

Co-sign 1000 percent homie. Someone who steals songz/links from the MT should get ONE WARNING,and than a permanent ban. Cuz itz really fucked up that we post da exclusives in derre,than some idiots put em in 12" review...Uhhh...HELLLOOOOO??? Why da fuck u think we put dem in MT??? So dat the leechers in the 12" can't get ahold of our trackz. If I see da shytt,i will report it to Tj,and shytt will happen to the theives,bet dat.

itty bitty

Man, Im sitting here watching these ppl even in the dj remix section and the 12'' reviews downloading like crazy! I say put it all in the MT section (im still not there but ain't here to take a bunch of music), this is the only dj site i've come across that is active and just about everyone is laid back.

One thing I will admit, I used to download all my programs using torrents, hell my I used to download all my mixing software for free (I've gone throw and deleted my hard drive's and started fresh!!)....but I amm sitting here watching ppl post up torrent files. Come on guys you don't own that music, you ain't trying to pay for it....stop trying to take the damn stuff and handing it out to the other leechers! What is gonna suck is one day Im going to upload a bunch of spyware and virus and post them up to you leeches and let you take a crack at it. Come on man, be honest and pay for your music....if you ain't your no better than some dude jacking your car.

ngc limit

ACTIONVILLE SUPREME TEAM
i got my post and im not aleecher im here to network break new music and help out other djs all well and no one will tell me where the music trader section is

Franco11

i guess its annoying wen som1 asks for a song and no1 hears from dem until they want another one, or wen they dont even give feedback or nothing, i do personally think theres people who might not have time to give feedback n dat dey do it from time to time, because u need to respect that som people have other things to do, wats annoyin is wen people post for a song and then just disappear, that needs to be stopped!

Franco11

B.Dub said:
what up people. i just joined so somebody show me the ropes
suprise suprise theres another one, he joined on august 2006 :eek: , and hes sayin hes new aswell, i thought leechers were smart :confused: this guy must thought no1 would relise, i think we should expose all of them

Franco11

Grimm said:
Yo, I'm new to the site, but I definitely feel what y'all saying about leeches. If you can take the time to download tracks, then you can take a couple of minutes to get back. Peace

hmm i just relised, these were posted in 2005 :rolleyes: but has any1 heard from them again, they introduced themselves an then dissapeared, and i bet they would re-appear soon with an excuse to try and save them selves but this 2 should be eliminated :cool: i kno i said people might not have time to post, but c'mon since 2005 hes olny got 2 posts, this guy deserves to be kickd out

DJNoize

THE GERMAN MIXTAPE MASTER
well i noticed that too and i think that the most of these are not djs....these not even got any relations to the business or the music industrie...they just want to get all the new music before the others got them...thats f*cking bullshit!
someone need to filter some of these people and delete their accounts.
WORD

djdyme

DYMETIME
Spizzo said:
Anyone else sick of all these e-mail addresses every time you view a post in the 12" Review's? Maybe we should sign them up for a bunch of junk mail???

I know there are some of you who like sharing what you have, and thats cool. But when someone drops some info about a track, automatically people just start leavin their address. There was no offer to send the track or anything.

I'm just rantin, but I'm sick off all these cat's who's only addition to the forum is "hook me up with this".

Alright, I'm done, for now......

Lmao.. i be asking the same thing