• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Mackie 450's v2 or Jbl eons v2??

DJRON-E

I am going to buy some new speakers next week and I still havent decided betweed these two. What are your experiences so far and what would you recommend? I know theres probably a million threads about this but I want a updated opinion. Thanks!

DJ RED

DJ Godfather
450V2s. that's what i have. get those. JBLs are notorious for their horns blowing all the time....even the new ones. JBL are lounder but you won't get a clean/clear sound like you do with the Mackies. plus the new v2s put out a lil more bottom end than the original ones do. o. and they are SOOOOO LIGHT weight (the v2s).

kaos456

i have the mackies also. never had a problem. my friend bought the eons2 (not the ones that just came out) & the srews used to come out when he played.

DJ RED

DJ Godfather
Don't get me wrong. JBLs are pretty decent but, you'll most likely run into problems with them than the Mackie V2s.

dj_golden_child

I have the 15 inch Eon V2's and JBL powered 18s. My speakers are 3-4 years old and they are fine.I like them because they can do smaller parties without the subs.I havent had any problems yet with them.

djxtreme808

First of all The JBL's are G2's. This is gonna sound wierd and Red will hate me for this. I own 12 srm450v2's. They are great. But in the recent years since mackie lost its RCF line.(The speakers that are used in EAW). They have jumped around from chinese company to chinese company for components. So alot of there speakers are mis matched. Getting replacement parts are hard to get and sometimes take a long time. JBL on the other hand does not have this problem. They make what they sell. As far as sound The G2's aren't bad, a little harsh with the high's but can be easily eq'd. But I learned all this after purchasing 12 srm450V2's.