• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

NBA Playoffs

djmistayung205

DjBonzai said:
LOL Hawks Just Forced a game seven... :D Even though the celtics are Beasts at home...U never know ;)
K.G. and 'nem was playin' with dem boys lol

Celts look strong. I don't know if they will win it all tho they will definitely be strong.

Should have never gone 7 that's why I got a lil doubt. But if they keep playin' like that it's a wrap cuzin'.

Remedy2006

Celtics could win it all. I think Lebron will go for 40 10 and 10, but I dont think they'll lose to them. They have trouble with fast fowards (Josh Smith, Butler & Jamison - the Wizards beat them 3 times I think). I think they can beat pistons or magic in a 7 game series, but they'll probably lose to whoever comes out the west.

DjBonzai

Mr.Fuck U Pay Me
I didnt see that coming. This has come to be one of the most entertaining playoffs in recent years. The matchups are pretty good.
Chris Paul and the Hornets are the biggest suprise to me...Right now they got 2 games on the spurs... :eek:

Last edited:

DJ enCore

u know i gotta rep for the Spurs mayne...been my team for 10 plus years now even when they wasn't winning. yea f@ck the lakers but also f@ck the jazz too , LOL...i don't really care who wins that series.

djmistayung205

Yea Spurs been my team too bruh...something bout that black and silver (Raiders) that attracts me to the teams. Chris Paul was lookin sour as a mofo Thursday night. They got dat azz handed to 'em in a to go box!

DjBonzai

Mr.Fuck U Pay Me
I shut off the Lakers/Jazz game last night...it was disgusting. I just felt sick watching old ass Derrick Fisher along side Kobe and second string players raping the Jazz in the first half. I read in the paper that the Jazz ended up only losing by 3. Whether you like em or not the LA Lakers and Phil Jackson advance.