• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

***New Muzik*** Rick Ross - Drought feat HQ, Lil John, & Mannie Fresh

miss.v.

REPPIN 561&205
It's Ok! I Like Da Beat But They Could Of Did A Better Job Doe! I Hope Dis Is Not On Rick Ross New Album!:)

badnewzent4life

cheesetits said:
HQ... wats up.. nothin hustle ..grindin.. lol
FUCKN HEATTTTT 10/10..
What it is my dude! Thats real! Man Im just trying to get like everybody else! I got more heat on da way! Working on my new cd now! Dropping in Jan. Call me Mr. "4-8-16"!

badnewzent4life

Wow.... over 230 views but only 2 feedback responses! let us know what you think ya dig, we know you jamming this in ya IPod!

badnewzent4life

miss.v. said:
It's Ok! I Like Da Beat But They Could Of Did A Better Job Doe! I Hope Dis Is Not On Rick Ross New Album!:)
This is not the mastered version! Mannie sent the chorus to Ross already on the beat! Thats why his vocals sound cleaner then Ross's and HQ's!

But still appreciate the honesty Miss V. You alwayz keep it real!:cool:

SKINNYPIMP210

Sorry But It's Garbage. They Should Of At Least Tried On That Track. Man It Sucks Cause I Don't Want To See Rick Ross' New Album Go To Crap.

badnewzent4life

SKINNYPIMP210 said:
Sorry But It's Garbage. They Should Of At Least Tried On That Track. Man It Sucks Cause I Don't Want To See Rick Ross' New Album Go To Crap.
Some of you dudes are funny as hell... But its all good appreciate da feedback my dude! :cool: :cool:

cheesetits

ya wtf skinnyp... how arent u feeln HQ... the mans gutta
n rick ross his new album go to crap??? have u not hurd all of his last ALBUMS they where CRAP... that man can only spit Ok when hes a FT. on a song...everysong that man puts out sounds the same or he got some lame as dudes singin the HOOK... HQ IZNT HEAT lol HQ this dude iz funny...

Last edited:

cheesetits

There Should Not B Ne Sleepn On This Trak
Hq Been Out There Doin Iz Thang... And For All Tha Dont No Em... Its Cause Yer Ears Have Been Stuck On Shitttttty Bitch Muzik For Far Too Longg!!!!!

badnewzent4life

cheesetits said:
There Should Not B Ne Sleepn On This Trak
Hq Been Out There Doin Iz Thang... And For All Tha Dont No Em... Its Cause Yer Ears Have Been Stuck On Shitttttty Bitch Muzik For Far Too Longg!!!!!
thats real my dude! im glad some ones been paying attention! its like nobody wants to be the first! everybody likes to follow suite! be ya on man, be a leader not a follower!

cheesetits

bro i AM.... n too all these fake ass FUK BOYZ.... HQ comin... COMIN for the numba1 spot...n gunin em down lyricaly...

SKINNYPIMP210

Hey But Don't Get Me Wrong Hq Did His Thang. My Opinion Was Based On The Fact That I've Been Hearing The Same Shit Over And Over. And Sooner Than Later That Shit Is Gonna Fall Off.

Imtheman23

Hot beat and shit the song pretty hot, HQ and ross was spittin but GOT DAMN lil jon ass "yellin" drought gon have yall in a drought of money wit dat bullshit. And i was wonderin is this a remix? Cuz da homie ross was shoutin Mannie and Lil Jon but i aint hear HQ name, so I just wonderin? But hot beat and hot verses, annoying ass hook my boy.