• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

NEW RULES!! Please Read!!

DJ RED

DJ Godfather
Ok. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm the MOD for this section, Instrumentals/Acapella AND the EXTENDED MIXES section. From now on any Extends posted here in the "DJ Remixes" section will be moved to the appropriate section (The Extend section). An extend is just a regular song with an intro and outro. If you do an extend with samples for the intro and outro then it's still considered an extend and will be moved if not already placed in the correct section.

If it's a blend/mashup, it belongs here. Now, if you add drum loops to it through out the whole song plus samples, then I'll consider it a remix. Also, for those of you who make your OWN beats for a remix it'll be in this section. I need everyone's help to make this happen and to keep this section (and others) clean/organized.

On another note. Any spammers will be warned ONCE and ONCE ONLY. If he/she continues to do so, he/she will be kicked and banned. I have no tolerance for those people. IF everyone posts in the correct section then I see no/little problems coming about.

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. I look forward to another great year with you all. Thanks to everyone for the support and nominating me to be a MOD. If anyone has questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to make your voice heard. :D

PS. I will leave past posts up but, any future postings MUST be in the right section or I will move it or DELETE it.

Last edited:

slayed

DJ Slayed Syzmor
Im exciting about keeping these forums neat and tidy. We could really turn this into the nets #1 DJ community.

DJ RED

DJ Godfather
And if anyone happens to see a post that doesn't belong in the "DJ Remixes" section, hit me up and I'll address it a.s.a.p. :)

Diamond Dog

NNY's Truth
Glad you posted this so peeps know which section to post their creations. It's gonna be great to have a remix section devoted solely to remixes as well as a seperate section for DJ extended mixes.

slayed

DJ Slayed Syzmor
So should remixes not made by members be posted here? Would the LMFAO remix of Kanye be posted here or Music Trader?

DJ RED

DJ Godfather
So should remixes not made by members be posted here? Would the LMFAO remix of Kanye be posted here or Music Trader?
NO, they should be posted in the Music Trader section. Any "Official Remix(es)" from the artist themselves should be posted there (Music Trader). I will move any that might get posted here in the DJ Remixes section. :D

k.m

Super Moderator
ahahha, reds going straight in - props!

dont mention the nomination, its all good fam ;)

thanks for the rules and can you guys fic the rep power i dont think it works lol
as for the rep, its working perfectly now, check it, try hitting my rep :D

DJ RED

DJ Godfather
I will be giving infractions to spammers along with the ONE warning. If he/she continues, it's kick and ban. :D Have a nice day.

DJ Tygre

K Red, congrats on becoming the new mod! I'm sure you'll rule with the proverbial iron fist in a velvet glove...

Keep The Faith,
DJ Tygre