• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

NEW RULES!! Please Read!!

jcue

wats up y'all. just wanna intro myself.. DJ J-Cue at ur service. im new here.. y'all have inspired me to start trying to make my own shit so here i am.. i have posted my first few attempts here, please check em out and let me know what im doing right or doing wrong,,,thanks
peace!

www.myspace.com/dj _jcue

DJ RED

DJ Godfather
To everyone: If you happen to come across someone that has posted a spam let one of the mods know right away. Anyone that spams in this remix section will be instantly BANNED......PERMANENTLY!! NO WARNING(s) :D

Blur or one of the other guys are usually on it anyway but, just in case they aren't around you can ask another mod to delete any spam post. I just want to keep this section (and all others) clean and spam free. :D Thank you.

djpete2009

Damn straight! An extend is just an extend. A remix however should be a re interpretation of certain elements in a song i.e drum loops to make it more banhging for instance, yet still keeping to to original essence of the actual track. :D

DJ RED

DJ Godfather
The "DJ Remixes" section is strictly for what it's titled!! If you're going to post promos/new songs, please post in "Music Trader" section.

If you are going to post previews, post a link to the FULL mix/remix too.

Thank you to everyone for their continued support and contributions. pce. 1.

DJ RED

DJ Godfather
Please do NOT double post people. If an accident then understood. :) I will delete all double postings.

I have been moving all the postings of the new songs to the "Music Trader" section under "DJ Stuff".

DJ RED

DJ Godfather
If i find your mix/posting does not have a proper DL link (that EVERYONE can access hassle free) , I will DELETE your thread/posting!!

DJ RED

DJ Godfather
From now on if you post in the WRONG SECTION.....Your Post(s)/thread will be DELETED!!! Not relocated/moved but DELETED!!

Seeing how I'm pretty much the only moderator here running the "DJ Remixes" and "Extended" Section, I can not keep moving/deleting misplaced and/or duplicate postings!!

Consider this your first and FINAL WARNING!!!

If it comes to "it", I WILL BAN!! Have a beautiful day. :mad:

djclaudiag.

From now on if you post in the WRONG SECTION.....Your Post(s)/thread will be DELETED!!! Not relocated/moved but DELETED!!

Seeing how I'm pretty much the only moderator here running the "DJ Remixes" and "Extended" Section, I can not keep moving/deleting misplaced and/or duplicate postings!!

Consider this your first and FINAL WARNING!!!

If it comes to "it", I WILL BAN!! Have a beautiful day. :mad:
how about old dead links? will they be deleted or re-uploaded?

DJ RED

DJ Godfather
how about old dead links? will they be deleted or re-uploaded?
i go through what i can but, it seems im the only one left here :)confused:) so it's hard keeping track of everything 24/7.

any dead link posts will just be deleted and need to be reposted. It's up to the uploader to keep track. As for myself, If any of my links to any of my mixes die out I'm pretty quick to re-up upon request or if i notice it. :)