• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

NEW RULES!! Please Read!!

DJ RED

DJ Godfather
I am pretty much the only moderator that frequents this section and extends. Other mods may come and drop in once in a while but, I'm usually around checking things out.

If you can't follow rules, steps will be made to assure the message gets across. Continuing such actions, I will NOT tolerate and may result in you being pema banned!! enough is enough. NO MERCY!! Have a wonderful day. :D

can't post in the right section(s)?? your posts will be deleted. NOT MOVED.

Last edited:

djclaudiag.

I am pretty much the only moderator that frequents this section and extends. Other mods may come and drop in once in a while but, I'm usually around checking things out.

If you can't follow rules, steps will be made to assure the message gets across. Continuing such actions, I will NOT tolerate and may result in you being pema banned!! enough is enough. NO MERCY!! Have a wonderful day. :D

can't post in the right section(s)?? your posts will be deleted. NOT MOVED.
thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! <3 :D

dj_blueprint

great idea u got there,it was about time for this change,maybe the next change will be a new layout for the website :),i know that it costs money but if we work together we can manage

DJ RED

DJ Godfather
NO posting of paid remix services. Any attempt from now on will result in insta-BAN!!! No warnings. No infractions!! THIS is your "warning". This includes any and all other branches that may be linked to these services! I will be adding to the list as needed. :eek: :mad:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remix Services NOT TO POST!!

Select Mix Remix

Funkymix

Ultimix

Full Tilt

Crooklyn Clan

X-Mix
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What am I supposed to post here in the DJ Remix section? Your OWN Remixes, Redums, Mashups, Medley Mixes, etc.

DJ RED

DJ Godfather
also. Don't ask me why your link(s) were deleted......read the rules and you'll understand. btw I'm not the only that deletes links/posts here. :D

DJ RED

DJ Godfather
I'm not on as much but, when I am and if I see remix services posted, I will delete them and you may be perma banned!! :D