• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

new spicaly remix/beat post feeback please

spicaly

anyone good or bad feedback whatever is clever.... i playd it at the club people danced 2 it but i need to mix it down better shiet sounded off level wise

djdamian24

not bad spicaly it sounded aight.. a little more can be done with the beat and the acapella starts going off during the chorus and so on

DjIndio

Indio MC
i like the beat but yung joc is an ugly ass no talent fag. the beat is hot. 8/10 for the beat. -17 for yung joc's ugly ass

HottPRdawg

DJ C-LOS
Sounds real hot... the beginning kicks were distorted though. Young Jock on this track doesn't do it justice.
Everything sounds hot from the breakdowns to the different melodies...
Only thing I think that needs to be in there is bass... to make my licence plate thump. lol
Another small thing to adjust is the telephone touch tones.
They were un-musical... don't know if that makes sense to you, but it wasn't on the same key as any of the melodies.
If your gonna keep the Young Joc acap. fix it.. cuz at some parts it comes off beat.
But overall the shyt is hot. I would play this def.... just needs a little work on those parts and put a HOT acapella and it's good to go.

Keep it up Spicaly! :D

spicaly

thank you for the feedback fellas keep it coming if you dont mind

for the parts that get off do you think thats something i can fix by cutting up the acapella?

thanks again

DjTito

Tu Socio
spicaly said:
thank you for the feedback fellas keep it coming if you dont mind

for the parts that get off do you think thats something i can fix by cutting up the acapella?

thanks again
Yep they can be fixed with splitting em...Look at the wave form and immediately when the shit starts going off, split the wave form so you can nudge it to the left or the right until it is on beat....Do this as much as you have too until everyting is perfect....I like the beat and do agree it could have a little bit more instrumentation on it, but it sounds good. It kinda sounds like the yomo dele beat.

el_pistoleo

rompiendo cueros
shit sounds pretty hot.. id fix the acapella.

maybe turn up the horns and instruments in the beat, they a lil low for the drums and acapella.

tightwork spicaly

dj rebel

Washingtons #1 Latin DJ
shit is hot, but i agree witht the acepella thing, just split up the acapella as dj tito said. but this shit is still hottt.

spicaly

ty for the interset naw i never messed it with... like the first night i played it a local group got at me wanting to use it, so its in their hands now