• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Peavy Speakers...

blazethedj

blazethedj
I made the mistake of buying dual 15' peavy speakers and I have had nothing but problems with them. Bought them in Dec, and one has been in the shop for a month (due to back order @ Peavy) because the tweeter & bottom sub blew out, and the solder on the cross over inside came off. I should have stuck to my gut and bought the JBL's.

blazethedj

blazethedj
I have the PV 215 Two-Way Dual 15's, Well Krytonite, then I must have got two bad ones, because the tweeter on my other one is going out also, Im only running a Crown XLS on them & a BBE Maximizer.

DJ Kryptonite

"Stupid Dope Moves Ent"
blazethedj said:
I have the PV 215 Two-Way Dual 15's, Well Krytonite, then I must have got two bad ones, because the tweeter on my other one is going out also, Im only running a Crown XLS on them & a BBE Maximizer.
Did you get'em from the same place?

Dj LiL

"The Vynil Kingz"
Damn im using the same Type...ive had them for about 2 years now and ive used the mat about 25 Gigs...with no problems at all..i think u just got a bad one..probably defected

blazethedj

blazethedj
Yea, I got them from the same place. I just went back there yesterday and they told me that I can bring them back and they will take them back and upgrade me to the JBL's.

amyg12

i talked to a guy at a dj store and he said that peavey was the better choice....he said that jbl's take longer to fix usually

dj rebel

Washingtons #1 Latin DJ
amyg12 said:
i talked to a guy at a dj store and he said that peavey was the better choice....he said that jbl's take longer to fix usually
but Jbl are more reliable, too me anyways, i have a pair of sr 4700 that i had for nearly 7 years! and no problems. ran them with the new crown amplifiers and even the macro tech ones, plus peavy amps and QSC amps and they still sound awesome! thats why i have brand loyalty to them and i prefer to buy JBL.

blazethedj

blazethedj
Well lets see, I put my Peavys in the shop about 3 months ago and I just got them back yesterday. Now I will be making my trip back to Guitar Ctr and return them for my JBL's... Thanks All for whomever responded to my Post....