• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

R.i.p mj..greatest performer ever!!

DJ KEX(NZ)

Sup yall

show sum love for the king peeps...

No doubt a legend!!!!

Play a track or 2 in ur sets this weekend peeps!!

God bless the jacksons!!!

DJ Bravo

Tradition of the Brave
Err he was indubitably one of the greatest.
Still, he only sold 750 million; The Beatles are the all-time kings with 1.2billion discs sold.
Also, Elvis Presley* is to this day considered the numero uno of 20th century entertainers (and let's face it Michael didn't do anything of note in our current century).
All well and good to get caught up in the moment, but no need to totally lose all perspective.
I'm just saying.
Hey I love Michael - I still remember when "Beat It" dropped, and I cut my teeth on Eddie van Halen's guitar solo - air guitar-wise, that is.
Also, Thriller was my first ever vinyl I ever owned (apart from Sesame Street - C Is For Cookie - great album!!!).

R.i.P. fella.

*However, at the very least, Michael went out with a good deal more dignity than Elvis, who suffered a heart attack, whilst seated on the john, caused by constipation and clogged arteries from consuming one too many deep-fried peanut butter-and-banana sandwiches, to which he was thoroughly addicted in the last few years of his life. True story. Lest we forget.

Last edited:

DJVinny

Check this out...

AALIYAH - AUGUST 25th 2001
LEFT EYE APRIL 25th 2002
STATIC MAJOR - FEBRUARY 25th 2008
JAMES BROWN - DECEMBER 25th 2006
MICHAEL JACKSON - JUNE 25th 2009

all these artists died on the 25th of the month =(

DJ Bravo

Tradition of the Brave
Check this out...

AALIYAH - AUGUST 25th 2001
LEFT EYE APRIL 25th 2002
STATIC MAJOR - FEBRUARY 25th 2008
JAMES BROWN - DECEMBER 25th 2006
MICHAEL JACKSON - JUNE 25th 2009

all these artists died on the 25th of the month =(
Yeah there was a famous man born on 25th of the months as well (according to tradition).

And 25th is also significant somehow in the story of the man Tempo who's album just dropped.
Actually I cant pin down the exact significance of 25th September in Tempo's story but I've no doubt some one can.