• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Ray Cash - Sex Appeal (Pimp In My Own Mind)

A.G.

it grows on you... at first i was like yuck but now at the light i'm saying "im a pimp in my own mind".. lol

El Guero

Reppin the 510
lol...

I thought this song was another piece of trash when I first heard it.. but like you said... it does get better... lol.. thanks for posting

DJ Alucard

Alucard = draculA
yea, first time i forwarded it near the end, but i have wmp on repeat, and i forgot it was playing, and i caught myself bobbin my head to the beat, lol, it grew on me pretty quick, "im a pimp in my own mind"!

jamkmk

D-J'SIN
this song is straight tight ive been looking for this but when i tell peps what song i want i always get the 8ball and MJG song pimp in my own ryme similar but this is way tighter

Steve Austin

The Rap Hollywood Cole
the song is tight..dude has nice lyrics in it...and a tight beat..but i can't get over it havin g the exact same hook from Pimp In My Own Rhyme by 8Ball & MJG...that grates on what would be a dope song otherwise IMO...

BlackDropEnt

BlackDrop Entertainment
I like this song i first heard it on a mix cd -Welcome To the South 4 hosted by: 334 MOBB and i knew this guy had a real tight style,it has the formula to be a hit

jamkmk

D-J'SIN
Steve Austin said:
the song is tight..dude has nice lyrics in it...and a tight beat..but i can't get over it havin g the exact same hook from Pimp In My Own Rhyme by 8Ball & MJG...that grates on what would be a dope song otherwise IMO...

New spin on a classic song you have to love that expecialy when its done this well