• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Reggae Forum Req Thread

masterchina

We Fly High I got Busy & Movado pon it.
Zumjay - Dancing Team -> I got the vid, but I neva managed to find di mp3, if u find it ruffneck link me !

dj_hoodz

STOP SNITCH ENT
masterchina said:
We Fly High I got Busy & Movado pon it.
Zumjay - Dancing Team -> I got the vid, but I neva managed to find di mp3, if u find it ruffneck link me !
i heard the track now off a mixcd, didnt really like it.

badmanferg

strong islands finest
got kolo kolo unedited finally.....

looking for raging bull promo cd....not that vinyl fuckery thats out....great rewards to anyone that can help

Leigh001k

Nadina
Hi every1 i know dey old but anyone got elephant man father elephant ive been living for 6 months with only 1 minute of the tune and the assassin joint5 (military riddm) step pon dem. Thanx

Timesmark

Hoping to find some great reggae remixes for a party I'm going to have for my wife's birthday. Need to get these people out of their chairs and up and moving. Used to be a thread here that people posted alot of mixes they made with a bunch of different songs in them but it's been deactivated and isn't posted in anymore.

Anyone have any of these remixes that will get the people on the dancefloor and bumping?

sid

dj Sidz
anyone ever hear BURN IT UP-R. Kelly with some reggae mix to it....just curious....well if there is pm or just post plz!!!!!

Dj Purfiya

Da Florida Ambassador
I have 2 Request...

Lukie D-Fifteen(Renegade Riddim)
If anyone can up the whole renegade riddim that would be appreciated too.

And also a hip hop/reggae song I heard a couple years ago called "Josephine." If I remember correctly the rapper or group was from Queens.

Thanks in advance.

Ruffneck Yute

DJ Spliff Raida
Yuh kno weh Capleton chanting "So Much Woman" pon Nelly's & Kelly Rowland's "Dillema" beat...i have dis single but quality of rip sucks...maybe somebody haves it ina better q? ;)

DJ KC

Leigh001k said:
Hi every1 i know dey old but anyone got elephant man father elephant ive been living for 6 months with only 1 minute of the tune and the assassin joint5 (military riddm) step pon dem. Thanx

P.M fa da tracks