• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Reggae Forum Req Thread

therickyg1

A REAL GANGSTA 4 LIFE,,,
hey what up,, i've been looking for this instrumental - Daville - Always on my mind,,,,, and this riddim,,, TAXY RIDDIM,,, please man,, i like this one seen

Timesmark

Been looking for the Limbo Riddem with no luck. Bit of an older riddem I guess but it's one of my wife's favs so if anyone can help me with this a big thanks goes out to you.

therickyg1

A REAL GANGSTA 4 LIFE,,,
wat gwan, somebody got the jam dom riddim full,, please,, with the version,,, please,, respect ,, seen

$cash$

Reggae > Hip Hop Dj
any one got any old riddims like tracks wid jahmali and sluggy ranks and those artist i really need some classic riddims thanks ppl

SoundBuoy

Registered Useless
therickyg1 said:
wat gwan, somebody got the jam dom riddim full,, please,, with the version,,, please,, respect ,, seen
link from the sphinx for jam down...

Righ-Click HERE and Save

... it takes tiiiiiiiime coming from france though! ;)

therickyg1

A REAL GANGSTA 4 LIFE,,,
wat gwan me looking for the new riddim,, 77 degrees riddim,,, please,, and if u have the version,(instrumental) please that is the one i'm looking thw most,, big up,, and thanxxxxxx

MSEBZSEDC01

Requesting 3 hot songs........

I just heard 2 songs that are a must have and I searched hard myself before deciding to request ...............

It's 3 songs:

1. Beenie Man - No Problem (not sure of the year but I assume 2007)
2. Friend Enemy Dem and I forgot the 2 female artists on that song
3. Elephant Man - Dancing Time (pretty sure it's 2007)

Thanks much in advance :) .

dandaddy

I would like to thank everyone In this section for hooking up a Belizean cat with the Newest Joints this side of Rebel town. I would have found half the songs or riddims for that matter in any store here in Berkeley. So thanks Brethrens for the full hookup.

raj

Request

Apachie scratchie Feat Frankie P I think di name of di chune is called "gun pon cock"
Thanks In Advance to any one .also any other earlier tracks from Scratchie will be greately appreciated.. (I have the entire Father and Son Album but anything else is appreciated)

DJ-UnKuT

UnKuT Da Boss
Dr. Evil on Tremor.... Been looking for this for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long.