• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Remix tutorial

saamxvr

Ohh Remix mean not small subject , If you ask remix , plz provide what kind of music do you like and wish to make track like what ? than we can answer your question :)

saamxvr

last 7 Yaers im use for remix , Mixmister , Vatual Dj , ACID, Its Petty Good .!!!, So what kind Of thing you need to know from me ? i mean you know how to beat Mixing ? or need to know Scratch or what ?

krazygyal

well to remix a track... you must make sure the acapella of the original track and the beat you will mix it will are on the same tempo or you will have adjust one of them you should tap the tempo of the acapella to have the right tempo for your project then make sure you line up the acapella on the right beat & bar and make sure it's the right key. if you are mixing rap people won't notice it's off key they don't sing xD but if it's rnb or pop it will sound awful... that's the basics... then you have to find your own style and you will discover new techniques by practicing

bronxxx1

Dis is the information i was looking for. Sow which 1 is better to make remixes acid pro or ableton live? And. And how it works i first do the beat in fl den put it. on Acid pro. Of i could put the acapeela on fl studios. Line up the beat. With the acapella? Which. is the right way 2 do it, or which way u think is better?

alicia grey

Remixing the tracks do not need vast knowledge , only just you have to follow some steps which you can find with any sound mixing software.

Sound mixing Software comes with the tutorials also.Hope this will help you.

fliphouse

There is no one size fits all. I experimented with various softwares until I found one that worked for me. I use Acid Pro, Fruity Loops and Soundforge. I recomend you mess around until you see what works for you.