• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

**Rich Boy - Throw Some D's (Dj Dez RMX)

edp123

i liked the original better...but you did a good job on this one....Once the song really starts, it had me vibing! Nice job!

DjDez

whea dey do dat at?
Thanx Dj enCore ....

Now thats the kind of FEEDBACK I'm talkin 'bout!!! Honestly I felt that the track started out WAY too slow. It took 30 secs for it really to get good. Once it gets started I like it. I agree that some stabs would've brought it out. Great to hear a fellow producer critique my music. Thanx again....

D.J. Phunk Nast-E: Thanx mayne.....

edp123: I like my remix but I liked the original better too ....

Dj Or B: Thanx for hittin me up on the PM .....

Last edited:

DjDez

whea dey do dat at?
Thanx DJ C-MAN for the FEEDBACK on the PM .....

Re: Rich Boy - Throw Some D's (Dj Dez Remix)
hey the remix was alright i guess i wasn't feeling the beat you put over it.
But all in all iT was a good post just keep grinding and keep me posted on your next
remixes you do and hit me up and i'll let you what i think of it 1.

DJ MAN

Dj-E

Lil Dutchie
The place where i am resident people dont dance or chill on rap unless it's 2pac or somethin' ...... but they where feeling this one :) great remix and for me the bass was fine when pumpin' it outta speakers @ high volume :)

smerk

aint never heard tha og, but ur beat just aint 4 me. didn't really feal the it but i will say it has a smooth feel 2 it.

DjDez

whea dey do dat at?
Thanx Dj-E for spinnin my sh*t!!!!!!!!

I cant thank you enough Dj-E. If the NETHERLANDS like it, I love it !!! If theres anything I can do for you, just let me know.

Dj-E

Lil Dutchie
DjDez said:
I cant thank you enough Dj-E. If the NETHERLANDS like it, I love it !!! If theres anything I can do for you, just let me know.
Just keep doing what you're doing now , that's enough help for me :D

The place i play is visited by 500-1000 people every weekend but most are "commercial" minded , so if it isnt in the charts they usually dont feel it right away.

Cat Man F

Mobile DJ's TX
It's ok, but it takes away from the aggressiveness of the song. Now, if you had put that heavy bass throughout the song it would have been more gangsta-like. Nevertheless,it is very creative and this music aficionado appreciates it.

nod

Evolution Entertainment
Didnt care too much for this song originaly but your remix gives it some new flavor.

DjDez

whea dey do dat at?
Thanx for all da feedback...

Just when I thought this remix had fizzled out...... Thanx to you all for your feedback. This might be a little late, but to ALL of the remix artists/djs KEEP DOIN' THE DAMN THANG!!!! Hip-hop thrives on creativity. WE CANNOT LET REMIXING BECOME A LOST ART!!!!!