• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Rip dj am :(

DJ Benny Stixx

R.i.p dj am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sad.. we all go through tough times and we have to stay strong so tragedy doesn't strike... may he rest in peace... :(

Sources tell TMZ prescription pill bottles were found near DJ AM's body this afternoon.

We're told his body was found at around 5 PM at his apartment in New York City -- he was shirtless and wearing sweatpants. He was face down.

UPDATE 10:33 PM ET: Crime scene investigators just entered the apartment with evidence bags.

UPDATE 9:15 PM ET: Law enforcement sources say the call came in at 5:24 PM -- the FDNY responded at 5:27 PM. We're told DJ AM was pronounced dead on the scene at 6:00 PM.

UPDATE 8:35 PM ET: A law enforcement source on scene tells TMZ a glass "crack pipe" was found in his bedroom. The pill bottles were found in the kitchen.

UPDATE 8:10 PM ET: Sources say a pipe commonly used to smoke drugs was also found inside the bedroom.

DJ AM's body was removed from his New York City apartment late Friday evening. Sources tell TMZ he was pronounced dead at 6:00 PM Friday -- prescription pill bottles and a crack pipe were found in the apartment.

ASTRX

No Pun indented, but it's like straight out of a movie, Final Destination and sh!t
R.I.P. DJ AM

dj_lalo

DJ AM was probably my favorite Celebrity DJ..he integrated everything into his mixes..this dude will truly be missed