• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Ryan Leslie - Quicksand (Remix/Part II)

k.m

Super Moderator
I've not posted in the rnb section for a minute (have elsewhere tho :p)... so here's a lil remix i got hold of a couple of days ago labelled as a part 2 but then that should have different lyrics right ?? :cool: soooo im jus gonna call it *insert drum roll* The Remix/Part II ingeniuos idea huh :p

anyway, as for the most important thing, the music... theres a few tweaks here n there, bigger drums etc.. not sure where it came from lol but maybe this is one of the re-visited/re-worked versions Ryan mentioned a lil while back :cool: check it out, good tweaking or bad ?? original or this Remix/Part II ??

da blur

ProfessionalEntertainment
yeah its like a Remix cause Pt II usually have new lyrics
lovin this new beat tho none the less\

sup with all clicks and skips and stuff in this rip tho?

Last edited:

k.m

Super Moderator
^^ probably, like i said, not sure where this came from.. thx for the info, any idea as to who tho? it caught me off guard as i was expecting ryans new versions soon etc, but nt this soon after HIWSTB :)

fir3

It's a lifestyle...
though some typical instruments are used, i actually dont think this is ryans work.. cuz why would he rmx a rough version of quicksand? still so few lyrics... and why the helllll would he let it leak lol :) i assume he's making 100% sure that the reworked versions do NOT leak?!

da blur

ProfessionalEntertainment
yeah i dont think its official but whered they get a capella. or did they just "add" on to his song

Dj Soulchild

Hahaha...me and fir3 were chattin' 'bout this one a few days ago :p

We both agreed that this can't be Ryan's work. The cheap production just doesn't convince me. To me, all it is, is an additional instrumental laid over the original version we all already know. Most probably done by some German kiddie. looool :D

smy2010

Dj Soulchild said:
Hahaha...me and fir3 were chattin' 'bout this one a few days ago :p

We both agreed that this can't be Ryan's work. The cheap production just doesn't convince me. To me, all it is, is an additional instrumental laid over the original version we all already know. Most probably done by some German kiddie. looool :D
I think it's just an unmixed version of the original. It doesn't sound layered over the original.. and how would anyone get a hold of the a cappella?

It's the same sounds and instruments in the one we have, it's just mixed in a different way.

Doom

Rap/R'n'B Fanatic
This ain't bad at all. Whatcha yall talking about?
This is a cute remix k.m! Thanks 4 posting! I lyke!

Doom

Rap/R'n'B Fanatic
LOL I like this remix better than the actual song. And so does every1 else I played the both versions to.