• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Serato! Is It WINDOWS VISTA COMPATIBLE YET?!!

Misterdje

Misterdje
I have been hearing Rumors in reference to the new update to the SERATO SCRATCH program. Is this program now workable on the new CPU's with WINDOWS VISTA?!! That's why I have not purchased the program yet!! Serato Jocks "CLUE A BROTHA IN?!!!
Peace!! Misterdje:cool:

Misterdje

Misterdje
Thanks, from reading the Serato Forum, XP is still the way to go until they work those kinks out of the VISTA PROGRAM! If anyone is using Serato with the VISTA program at this time please hit me up and let me know how it's working out both good and bad!! Then I'll ake up my mind whether or not to make the JUMP! Thanks Fellow DJ's
Mad Love
Misterdje
Augusta GA's #1 SKATEDJ

DJSPONTANEOUS

I have Vista too... and I tried to Download the (update 1.7.. ? ?)
no problem...
Now... When I try to install is... No problem... But...
Serato... is just not identifying the Interface via USB... I tried all my USB's
and I get a message... Device found... Device installing... device not installed.. and then nothing....

I think I'm about to buy a "MAC" If I have to deal with this Bullshit everytime!!!

Misterdje

Misterdje
Thanks for the Shout out NTREEG I Got mad love for the Savannah area as well!! DJSPONTANEOUS thanks for the info. now I know I won't be getting a VISTA CPU at this time. Anybody got a XP Laptop for sale ?!! (reasonably priced of course!) (smile) DJ's MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND!! Thanks for the hit back. Any other DJ's out there experimenting with SERATO and VISTA let me know the good bad and the ugly! Thanks
AUGUSTA GA's #1 Skate DJ
Misterdje

DJ BIGGIE

Drama Squads DJ BIGGIE
Its hard if your laptop doesnt have drivers for xp.. I just did one took 6 hours of research for drivers.. When I called Toshiba they said they didnt make xp drivers for it.. I did lots of work and did it up.. VISTA SUCKS balls HA... PM me if you need any help

Misterdje

Misterdje
Thanks a Million Dudesmn and DJ Biggie i think thats the way I'm gonna have ta go, buy a VISTA CPU and SWITCH it to XP ta get the Serato installed!. I'm tired of carrying books of CD's around. Thanks again!. DJ's Make the World GO round!
Misterdje

furia

el chosen one
Fuckin Bill GAtes!! Lol!! I just sunk $300US in2 a new soundcard, M-Audio FastTrackPro 4 my hot new VISTA laptop, get da thing out da box, hook it up - oops, bitch doesnt work wit VISTA> FUCK!!!!!

Dj Master Mind

Invasion Production
i have a toshiba vista laptop and i partitioned the hard drive in half.............
like that i run only serato on the xp partition and i still have vista on the other partition to run programs that r vista compatible..............
i dont think they made drivers for xp buti didnt need them since i jus installed serato on xp........

Dj Dolo

Now Known As DJ Do $tackz
furia said:
Fuckin Bill GAtes!! Lol!! I just sunk $300US in2 a new soundcard, M-Audio FastTrackPro 4 my hot new VISTA laptop, get da thing out da box, hook it up - oops, bitch doesnt work wit VISTA> FUCK!!!!!
Yeah, I was shut down for a while because I didn't have XP for a while. I got my Rane 57SL runnin on Vista just fine now.

I thought serato was slow, Gettin all my new equipment and not even being able to get XP (no drivers for new pre built computers) sucked, I still have stuff that I can't get to work with vista.

Really, my mixer works thats all I need at the moment.

dudesmn

well just recently played with SSL for the first time.

I played with it on vista.

It was ok, no errors or nothing, just kinda slow sometimes.