• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Sooo I Witness My First "Fake" DJ performance

DJ Academic

I never heard someone using "MY" mix per say, but I was working on blends at home and came up with a few hot ones. Take in mind this is in my basement so I don't think anyone heard it. But a few weeks went by and I heard one the blends I did on the radio. I know the DJ didn't get it from me but I was mad I didn't record it and put it out on a mixtape.

djfelo88

well i use a virtual dj cracked yea so what im broke and dj stuff aint cheap . i mean it is not as simple as someone up top said just press a button. na son it dont work like that u gotta have at least a clue of beat matching ...u know and shit i suck so to say and i was asked to give it a try in a club by a dj friend with real dj equipment ..holy shit, it really aint to hard to dj if you have a good ear and like music ...shit that night i killed the crowd i was so fuckin proud :') ,but yea i just did me u know ..btw i cant scratch to save my life now that is hard for me

DJ Academic

well i use a virtual dj cracked yea so what im broke and dj stuff aint cheap . i mean it is not as simple as someone up top said just press a button. na son it dont work like that u gotta have at least a clue of beat matching ...u know and shit i suck so to say and i was asked to give it a try in a club by a dj friend with real dj equipment ..holy shit, it really aint to hard to dj if you have a good ear and like music ...shit that night i killed the crowd i was so fuckin proud :') ,but yea i just did me u know ..btw i cant scratch to save my life now that is hard for me
Well we can look at it like this, Grandmaster Caz and his man Whiz used to each have one belt drive turntable and one speaker and they would shine a flashlight to each other to cue the next record and volume down one and volume up the other. So as long as you have an ear for music and can mix "do you". I just hate to see people come with virtual DJ and play all pre-recorded mixes all night, a DJ plays to the crowd. Just my 2cents :cool: