• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Southern Drama - Erbody Putcha Dranks Up -{VERY HOT CLUB BANGER Prd. DJ SMUV}-

DJ Smuv

Track Masta
I know what you thinkin ; I been Holdin some heat back from ya , Huh? You would be right ! The last time I posted Southern Drama , there was a collective yawn from TJ's , so we went back to work .... AaannnDDD ----

Southern Drama is Back ! This song hits SOooooOO Fuckin hard , Youd think Redan High Marching Band was in the trunk !
I am Not Kidding , this is they hottest song since Buttahead !

Southern Drama - Erbody Putcha Dranks Up
Southern Drama - Erbody Putcha Dranks Up (Putcho Dank Up )

I_Rep_The_662

Mississippi's Finest
The beat is wangin.... I would give that a 9/10 without a doubt....

The lyrics.... eh.... 5/10

The chorus.... 2/10...

Overall.... I think I would give it a 5/10...

DJ Smuv

Track Masta
I_Rep_The_662 said:
The beat is wangin.... I would give that a 9/10 without a doubt....

The lyrics.... eh.... 5/10

The chorus.... 2/10...

Overall.... I think I would give it a 5/10...
Thanks For the reviews !
I agree its a dumb club song , but its really creating a buzz at they performances and with our dj base .
I guess we dumb out here , but the clubs love this joint in da A .Just try it in the club and see .... or not ... anywho thanks for your honesty and takin time to give us that professional opinion !

jmalbrough

the beat is jammin.....The chorus sounds elementary as well as the second two verses....But i can see how this would be a good live song to perform...I would jam the instrumental all day long...Overall I give it a 5.5/10

DJ Smuv

Track Masta
jmalbrough said:
the beat is jammin.....The chorus sounds elementary as well as the second two verses....But i can see how this would be a good live song to perform...I would jam the instrumental all day long...Overall I give it a 5.5/10

Yo We Appreciate the Reviews !

DJ Smuv

Track Masta
Young Cutta said:
I'm feelin thatt track thats hot. Come halla at ya boi
Yo Thanks for posting HERE FIRST ! Young Cutta's first post on TJ's !

ok so We got a 6.21/10 average so far ; If any Dj wanna forget about the lyrics and just have fun on the dancefloor , this is your song !

alltime

Man, this song is sick. I need to hear it on some type of system to know for sure though ha. Speaking of southern drama, when u coming out with another freak nasty tape?

gob1deep

G Man
Sup Smuv,Yea homie I've alwayz phucked with Southern Drama since Lemme Eat Yo Pussy,Buttahead and such. Ya'll ever get that Bus Stop track mastered?

DJ Smuv

Track Masta
gob1deep said:
Sup Smuv,Yea homie I've alwayz phucked with Southern Drama since Lemme Eat Yo Pussy,Buttahead and such. Ya'll ever get that Bus Stop track mastered?
Yeah Man ! Thanks for the Review , Looks like the older members are starting to chime in !

I Got that Bus Stop For ya . Ill PM and send ya the link .

Thanks Gob1 , and ask the rest of the crew to stop by an leave an opinion please ?

Thank You !