• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

TJ's DJ's Conference / Ozone Awards 2007

dj blade

..hustlin independent..
Yall Better Call The Hotel Where The Event Is Now To Get That Discounted Rate!! Shit Goes Fast. Orlando Was Cool Last Year But Mia Is Gonna Be Off The Chain!!!

YES, WHY ISNT THE INFO POSTED HERE YET?

djmistayung205

I know the Yayo gon be off the rip but I got maaaajor duties that same weekend

Can't turn my back on the chedda but I did go to Orlando last year and if they Yayo is even half as good as that then its bout to go all the way down

Fredzz

TECHNICS-n-ORTOFONS
not to mention - TJDJS was orginated in Tally Florida so it'll make sense that all related events happin in FL plus - FL is jus the ish to have events in - lol

sayreentgroup

Sayre Entertainment Group
Florida is best place, isn't as expensive as having it in nyc or la and has better weather and more of a resort/relaxing atmosphere. At conferences you network with other dj's, industry pro's, and artists as well as have discussions etc. The showcase section is where artists perform in front of major players in the game usually A&R's.

latinblood2k1

well Florida may be the best place but how about taking it to the next level? maybe somewhere else that would benefit other dj`s as well! we all don`t have the money to go to Florida I mean yall are like so down south lol! I ant hatin on Florida tho! I used to live there for a year and do miss it a lot! (I rep WPB to the fullest).

dj blade

..hustlin independent..
latinblood2k1 said:
well Florida may be the best place but how about taking it to the next level? maybe somewhere else that would benefit other dj`s as well! we all don`t have the money to go to Florida I mean yall are like so down south lol! I ant hatin on Florida tho! I used to live there for a year and do miss it a lot! (I rep WPB to the fullest).

YOU GOT DAMN NEAR ALL YEAR TO GET YO PAPER UP. IF YOU GOTTA SAVE OR WHATEVER I DONT KNOW WHAT YA DO BUT GRIND IT OUT... IM COMING FROM TEXAS AND THE TRIP WAS ONLY $270 PLUS THE HOTEL..ITS WORTH EVERY PENNY SO DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO AND GO NEXT YEAR. IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS YOU GONNA SEE POSTS OF HOW CRUNK IT WAS AND ETC. SO EVERYBODY TO EVERYBODY THAT IS GOING...HOLLA AT DJ BLADE!!!

latinblood2k1

dj blade said:
YOU GOT DAMN NEAR ALL YEAR TO GET YO PAPER UP. IF YOU GOTTA SAVE OR WHATEVER I DONT KNOW WHAT YA DO BUT GRIND IT OUT... IM COMING FROM TEXAS AND THE TRIP WAS ONLY $270 PLUS THE HOTEL..ITS WORTH EVERY PENNY SO DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO AND GO NEXT YEAR. IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS YOU GONNA SEE POSTS OF HOW CRUNK IT WAS AND ETC. SO EVERYBODY TO EVERYBODY THAT IS GOING...HOLLA AT DJ BLADE!!!

I`ll take ur words on this blade! its nearly impossible for me right now since I got a full time job and have some bills to pay off but I`ll be sure to stop by next year if god permits! Good luck to everyone that will be attending!!!

Last edited:

SAO

MOD
im there,, and if your not..... or never been to a tjsdjs,joint..
all i can say,,, is that get ya ass there!!!

JuniorBlack

latinblood2k1 said:
We all don't have the money but I'm still gettin' my canadian ass over there...respect to TJ's DJ's/Ozone and their South movement...KEEP IT SOUTH!!!